Hello arizona!

May 5 works for me. Anytime in June too.
(I've been moving, kinda fell off the grid for a while. I'm still moving so won't be online much).

May 5:
Jerbear19 - Yes
Voyeur - Yes
Rodewayer - Yes
Four eyed stangs - Yes
LDM - Yes

Here's a list of AZ LVC folks I've compiled, maybe someone can get a PM going to them:

LDM
Rodewaryer
Voyeur
Jerbear19
FrankLS
Gixxer
Hard2Say
bro
Four eyed stangs
cpgoodman
DreaBabyy
AdamCM
pghpete22
Black03

Count me out. I work 9am to 530pm on the 5th, so not much I can do afterwards. Maybe one day ill be able to meet up with you guys.

by that time i get up to phx itll be about 730pm. Low light with a dusty, bug ridden LS probably wont produce the best pictures.

I think cars are out there until 9 PM. It'll get cooler after dark. We can always do a 6 PM to 9 PM thing.

That works also.

One of these day we need to actually get like a run together. Just all meet up somewhere and drive to somewhere nice!

Maybe a Sedona run (or Flagstaff) in Aug/Sept. to get out of the heat.

Yeah! Definatly that sounds like it would be a lot of fun!!!

Where r u AZ?? I know there is more of you out there!

just makin sure eveyone is still up for the meet next weekend. dont want to be the only one showin up haha! :D

I'm on vacation, so I'm game.

You might want to change the thread title to something like "AZ LS meetup 5-5-12 Pavilions- who's going?"

For any AZ people out there that dont already no. we are planning another get together this saturday. For info pm either me or Rodewayer.
Hope to see everyone there.

Members online

Back