7th Annual LvC Beach Party 2012 discussion Thread

Hey ... thought for Saturday Night's dinner or we could do this on Friday depending as long as you don't mind a little drive of about 25 mins. But So I just got done talking with the Old Oak Inn Soldiers Grove, WI about having a nice dinner there. Owner is putting together a nice menu for us. I told them to keep it as close to $15 as they can ...

But this will be better than Double K's - LOL .... what do you think?

Don't know if I will be making it money is still an issue for me unless I win the lotto there is a good chance Maurissa and I will not be there again

Sounds good Rich.

What are we doing for a cruise? I've kinda missed that the past few years.

I'm planning a cruise like we did in the past ... But I'm planning on stopping at the Old Oak in for dinner after the cruise. They would like to take some pics of our cars at the Old Oak Inn

I likie the idea of crossing the river on that ferry. this year with all the rain, it should be up and moving nicely.:)

7th Annual LvC

Boscobel Beach Party
July 20th - 22th, 2012

Thank you to everyone who have come to our Beach Parties and have made them a lot of fun, and a great success. It's because of you that Heather and I host the Beach Party, we enjoy the company and friendship of all who attend.

Once again we open our Home for all who wish to attend.​

This Meet is Under Discussion
Activities and Times are Tentative

We had a lot of fun at 6th meet and tried some new things ... I am working on idea to make the 7th as much fun as all the rest if not better ...

All Times Tentative

Friday July 20th

12:00 PM-7:00 PM
Meet Drink and Be Merry on Mespock's Front Porch with Pepperman (as we wait and watch members arrive)
Looking forward to meeting all new people who say they are coming, and welcoming all our old friend who return every year.
7:00 - 9:00 PM - Dinner is under discussion ... looking for a better idea
9:00 till Ms Chicken takes Chicken to bed - Fire, Refreshments, and Good Company back at Mespock's house .....

Saturday July 21st

8:00 AM Coffee at Timberlane Coffee Shop -
9:00 AM Breakfast at the Unique Cafe'
11:00 Meet at Kronshage
12:00 Cruise

6:00 PM Dinner At The Old Oak In
8:00 PM Evening Activities at Mespock's - Door Prizes

All who come to the meet should bring something to donate to the Door Prizes .... Can be as simple as a Can of Tire Cleaner or Sea Foam. Could be a car part you may have laying around the garage (one that works) ... Beer, Wine, Booze, .... Just something that could be used in the door prize drawning after the TGLR.
Sunday July 22nd 9:00 AM -Breakfast at the Unique Café and Good-Bye

looks good, plenty of stops!! I like the looks of the river roads.

Thanks Joey for messing with my post ... just because your powers are greater than mine ... LOL ... Oh but Michelle says you are going to the meet as she says you're in-laws was to see you in Dubuque.

I am sure it will be another great meet - but not this year for me...

The caddy's big trip this year is to Indy this fall - and the big oval - yep, he gets to go on the track at the Brickyard. I guess you get to do about 5 laps.. and they are sort of picky about the speed, but heck on that last lap - you know, if you go a little bit faster than what they tell you, what are they going to do... give you a ticket ;)

Everyone have lots of fun in Boscobel!!!!
foxy

Hotel room booked....at the River this year.:D

Route looks great. Looking forward to it:steering

Cruise looks great, We're gonna be in Madison Friday night, will meet up with you guys Saturday for the cruise and stay Sat. night.

Looks like I am still on plan to make this year. No Mark mind you. But at least I have a back seat big enough to sleep in! :) Not sure about all three days though. But the cruise day for sure.

Looks like I am still on plan to make this year. No Mark mind you. But at least I have a back seat big enough to sleep in! :) Not sure about all three days though. But the cruise day for sure.

That's great Shawn ... just remember be careful when turning into someone's Driveway LOL:shifty:

HAVE NO FEAR THE CHICKENS HAVE BOOKED OUR ROOM FOR THIS YEAR!!!!
only doing friday through sunday, but still gonna be there. got the last king room, as far as i know the only remaining room at the river in is the jacuzzi room and thats alot more

But this will be better than Double K's - LOL .... what do you think?
but i need more glasses
That's great Shawn ... just remember be careful when turning into someone's Driveway LOL:shifty:
and stay close, but not too close lol
The menu looks good. Ready to be done with Double K's.
yeah the first or second year when we wandered off with martin and 02asdfghjik the food was good but these last few the service has sucked. but im sure bridget needs another carafe...;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back