Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Wow! That's a good price for the miles & all the extras it has. I wouldnt sell it...

Yeah I talked to him quite a bit about it, I support him. He wants a newer car with better aftermarket, so that leave the obvious, sell the LS

Yeah I talked to him quite a bit about it, I support him. He wants a newer car with better aftermarket, so that leave the obvious, sell the LS

Yes and No. Since we last spoke I have made a couple decisions that will impact me moving forward like I had originally planned. I'm going to hold off on buying the much coveted GT-R for 2-3 more years so I can invest my money in some other assets in the interim.

For all who are wondering, yes my car is for sale. The whole reason I got the LS after I lost my WRX was I didn't want to end up in a big aftermarket loop again. Though after having it I got that 'itch' all over again. This car was never near the amount of fun to drive as the Subi and I have about run out of things to play with and buy for it. Hence I have considered moving on.

The likelihood of me moving it quickly aren't great. The market for a modified gas guzzler isn't very good in this economy. Even more so in this part of Ohio. I have had one person who is interested in it for what I posted but he said he needed to move around some funds,trade in his old car and would need a couple weeks to figure it out. So we will see.

If it does sell though I am going to flip it plus some cash for a E46 M3 and keep that for a awhile until I buy what I really want :p

Damn bull, If I had not just bought my 06 I would take it off your hands for sure.

That guy selling the wings west kit won't ship so if anyone here wants it you'll have to pick it up.

Its understandable, too much of a hassle to ship items like that.

Update on this. He also had some small stuff for sale as well (eibachs, manuals, headlights, HID kit, etc.) and won't ship a damn thing. Is "ship" the next bad word? Every time I contact someone on CL they tell no can do for shipping, i don't live in :q:q:q:qing Hawaii or anything, and I'll pay for it! Media mail for those manuals would have been like $3. :q:q:q:q:mad: /endrant

Members online

No members online now.
Back