For Sale: Lincoln LSx

Perhaps they don't own it long enough to take new pictures. They could be that busy.

Or they own it long enough to realize that with today's smog restrictions the car can't be registered for street use (off-road use only; especially here in CA). Or they realize the electronics are all jacked-up.

Last owner of the LSX

spiderman.jpg

Or they own it long enough to realize that with today's smog restrictions the car can't be registered for street use (off-road use only; especially here in CA). Or they realize the electronics are all jacked-up.

its been registered in missouri at least once. getting things registered here isn't hard. my brother's car has no cats. no issues yet. and that's before you go and talk to the "right people".

but man, that thing gets around.

i see its for sale in iowa now. maybe thats an emissions problem.

its been registered in missouri at least once. getting things registered here isn't hard. my brother's car has no cats. no issues yet. and that's before you go and talk to the "right people".

but man, that thing gets around.

i see its for sale in iowa now. maybe thats an emissions problem.

No emission restrictions in Iowa. I don't have cats on my '77 Malibu and have never been asked to get it checked in the 16yrs I've owned it. All you need to do is register the car and you're good to go.

If you have a problem. If no one else can help. And if you can find it, maybe you can buy...The LSX.

Wonder what her rate is. Let's say the owner has their fun for 6 months after buying the vehicle straight up $12k. A quick number crunch gives about $2.77 per hour to look at it, think about it, drive it, fix it, marvel in its awesomeness,and ultimately catch the clap. Not only is it a whore, but it's a cheap dirty whore.

Wonder what her rate is. Let's say the owner has their fun for 6 months after buying the vehicle straight up $12k. A quick number crunch gives about $2.77 per hour to look at it, think about it, drive it, fix it, marvel in its awesomeness,and ultimately catch the clap. Not only is it a whore, but it's a cheap dirty whore.

Why won't you go back home... - YouTube

Even if it had navigation, it's not finding its native land of whore island. I think we beat the fact that it gets around alot a little too much. It's getting old.

No emission restrictions in Iowa. I don't have cats on my '77 Malibu and have never been asked to get it checked in the 16yrs I've owned it. All you need to do is register the car and you're good to go.

But that may be because it's a 77. Anything in Illinois year 96-97(somewhere around there) or before does not get inspected. Anything newer needs to come in every couple of years.

But that may be because it's a 77. Anything in Illinois year 96-97(somewhere around there) or before does not get inspected. Anything newer needs to come in every couple of years.

What!!?? I've lived in Illinois my whole life. There's no emission testing. I have Had many vehicles both old and new. I've never been asked to check them. Is this just a thing in the city?

What!!?? I've lived in Illinois my whole life. There's no emission testing. I have Had many vehicles both old and new. I've never been asked to check them. Is this just a thing in the city?

Naw homie, I'm in the south suburbs and my LS (02) is due for an emissions test by Aug 29th. We have emissions testing it's just not every year. Have you had your cars longer than 2 years? Hell the state will suspend your license if you dodge an emissions test. I had to mail letters back and forth with the state because they thought I still had my Continental and didn't get it tested.

I thought emissions were governed by individual counties? That's how it is here in Texas. If the car is registered in a different county it falls under those specific testing standards.

Naw homie, I'm in the south suburbs and my LS (02) is due for an emissions test by Aug 29th. We have emissions testing it's just not every year. Have you had your cars longer than 2 years? Hell the state will suspend your license if you dodge an emissions test. I had to mail letters back and forth with the state because they thought I still had my Continental and didn't get it tested.

I've never gotten a letter about being tested. I've never been asked by the DMV if the car has been tested lately. No one in my family knows about any emissions requirements in Illinois. My brother had a car for 4 years living downtown Chicago. Never herd of testing. In my household we have a 1988, 2 1998's a 2005, a 2008(since new) and a 2004 and a 2006. We've never had any testing. I have friends I southern Il also have never had to have emissions testing. Do you live in the same Illinois as me wtf??

It must be by county and Illinois must be even more diverse then I thought lol. Cuz I know people from a few counties and none hve testing.

And that's why I love Michigan. I've always heard that because the big 3 are here emissions testing won't be allowed. Used to live in Illinois though and emissions testing sucks.

It must be by county and Illinois must be even more diverse then I thought lol. Cuz I know people from a few counties and none hve testing.

Cook county makes you test every year. I don't know if they charge you or not. I know Dupage county does it once every two years and it is free. I moved back to Will county and they don't test at all.

Here in Texas we do a state inspection every year which is emissions and a horn/headlights/cel test as well. Costs $35 and vehicle registration is $65 yearly as well. Only vehicles that are 96 or newer need to pass inspection.

I've never gotten a letter about being tested. I've never been asked by the DMV if the car has been tested lately. No one in my family knows about any emissions requirements in Illinois. My brother had a car for 4 years living downtown Chicago. Never herd of testing. In my household we have a 1988, 2 1998's a 2005, a 2008(since new) and a 2004 and a 2006. We've never had any testing. I have friends I southern Il also have never had to have emissions testing. Do you live in the same Illinois as me wtf??

Maybe it's a southern IL thing. Cook county makes you test. I don't know what to say about your brother getting a pass. It's every few years so maybe he got lucky. Your lucky it used to be a long wait and PITA to go get tested. Now it's faster and no charge

Actually, its only you "poor" Chicagoland residence that have emissions testing.:( No where else in the state has too.

Members online

Back