USA rim

Ryanls

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the Jag sentra rims from USA rim? The company quoted me 1400 for wheels and tires. This seems too good to be true!!!

Has anyone ordered the Jag sentra rims from USA rim? The company quoted me 1400 for wheels and tires. This seems too good to be true!!!

Sounds right for replica wheels.

You're not seeing things, that's what they cost. They are illegitimately legit though, replicas not the real deal but you can't go wrong at that price. I bought the tires I wanted separate and paid about the same price.

Who cares if they are real?? As long as they are straight and will balance correctly I say go for it.

That is where I got mine from. So far, absolutely no complaints. You will need to get center caps because they come with just a cheap black plastic cap. Definetly worth it for the price.

Senta replicas.:)

Sentas 01a.jpg

Sentas 03a.jpg

Sentas 07a.jpg

Sentas 08a.jpg

Who cares if they are real?? As long as they are straight and will balance correctly I say go for it.

Other than that the only drawback could be weight. Sometimes replica wheels weigh considerably more than the factory wheel. Nothing wrong with a replica.

Some people get off to real products when there is a safe alternative. I was a bit skeptical at first but they didn't have a problem balancing them so they pass in my book. Just purchased these Jaguar Center Caps to change it up a bit.

Bought mine years ago when they were Eurotech now USArim. Very happy with the quality and durability. They are a bit on the heavy side :shifty:

353.jpg

Binder.jpg

xford did u use the center caps from your stock 06 wheels? I have the chrome wheels on my 06 and didnt know if they would fit these rims cause im thinking of buying the senta replicas from usa rim. when i called last week they told me 1700 for wheels and tires, balanced, nitro filled, and with lug nuts. should i call again to see about a better price?

xford did u use the center caps from your stock 06 wheels? I have the chrome wheels on my 06 and didnt know if they would fit these rims cause im thinking of buying the senta replicas from usa rim. when i called last week they told me 1700 for wheels and tires, balanced, nitro filled, and with lug nuts. should i call again to see about a better price?
Yes, my stock 06 center caps from the chrome wheels fit the Senta's but were snug. I paid $595 for 4 wheels and bought my general Exclaim UHP's tires around $140 ea but that was a few years ago. I have a buddy that ownes a few Big O Tire stores so install was free. I also purchased the Dorman lug nuts with the washers that are a must with these wheels.

sentas

Hi guys i'm also looking to get the 20" sentas from USA Tire one question did you use the 20x81/2 for both front and rears? i was thinking the 9.5 were to large for the rear?
Thanks Mike

You order 4 fronts. I called them 3 times to confirm. In the section where it asks you year, make, and model, you put in that you want a non staggered set 4 x 8.5".

You order 4 fronts. I called them 3 times to confirm. In the section where it asks you year, make, and model, you put in that you want a non staggered set 4 x 8.5".

+1 If you order them from the Lincoln LS section, then they should already be 4 x 8.5 but I called to make sure.

sentas

Thanks i need four 8.5 fronts is there a paticular ofset i should ask for touse a little wider tire thanks Mike.

since they are replicas of OEM wheels, there is no option for a different offset. the 8.5 wheel is the perfect offset for the car, that why you can fit a 20" without it rubbing.

I think they are going out of business. Nothing appears to be in stock. And just as I was about to order 19's. Anyone know of another good place to get rims from?

Members online

Back