Parting 96 Mark VIII LSC

Go Fast Get Tickets

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is for the KC mark guys or guys who are close. I am NOT pulling OR shipping! To many projects going on for that. You come pull your parts and get them CHEAP. Figured I'd offer them up before it goes to the crusher.

Let me say what IS NOT available. Bumper covers and side trim, HID housings/bulbs, hood, header, turn signals, grill, drivers seat track, engine/trans/rear end, drivers rear quarter panel, back glass.

Pearl white/light graphite.

One rear bag and one front bag still hold air. Compressor works, not to noisy. Interior dirty but decent. Good fenders, windshield, doors/glass, 10 disc changer/head unit work, climate control.

Let me know what you want and I'll tell you the condition and price.

So basically anything useful from an LSC is gone..

Still has the imrc controllers it is a 96! I'll add to that Tim Jason and I just stripped 2 96 lsc's at the pick and pull today that have the same stuff missing :) but there are some good 96 only parts still there.

Still has the imrc controllers it is a 96! I'll add to that Tim Jason and I just stripped 2 96 lsc's at the pick and pull today that have the same stuff missing :) but there are some good 96 only parts still there.

Hey Mike, I was just out at the yards and saw 1 Mark, must have restocked. You and Jason been busy!

IMRC controllers stay with the engine. I know a guy with a T bucket body and bare frame. 4.6 with cobra intake might look pretty good in there. :cool: Should be hell on wheels!

Going to use the IRS in my 45 Chevy truck. Have an 85 Camaro front sub. 400 SBC with a 350 trans, IRS rear, sweet!

Then there is the 57 Chevy Highboy project my buddy is doing. He also has a 66 Mustang A code for sale. Little work and ready for paint and comes with new pony interior.

Way to much going on!

I can get some of the center caps from the pick in pull in liberty if you want one. we will be back out there for the exhaust off one of them for Jason's car.

Tim, I will take the cd changer,amp and LSC badge. I'm flying to Washington tomorrow to get Derek's car and bring it home. Gonna drive all day Fri. and Sat. When I get home I'll get with you.

Im going to KC next week tuesday, Leave them marks alone!!!!!!!, you boys stay in Kansas and leave the mizzou pick and pulls alone, My fair warning...J/K

I'm not one of those Kansas boys, lol

Hey Tim, I need part of a passenger quarter for my 94. Is it still straight on that 96?

Members online

Back