Looking to trade wheels

brack86svo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in trading wheels. I would like a set of stock 17's, preferably from an 06, and they can be with or without tires. I would like it to be a local trade. They are 19" Land rover wheels and the tires will need replaced soon. You get the wheels, tires and adapters. The lug nuts need replaced as the chrome started peeling off of them already.

My fiance drives the car anymore and I know she isn't going to shell out money for new tires, so they need to go.

The wheels are in ok shape. They're not bent but, the do have some chips here and there. I bought them that way and had planned on getting them powder coated black.

If any one is interested, I can post some more detailed pictures, or you can come see them in person.

I'm located near York, PA
2011-11-18 17.53.49.jpg
2011-11-18 17.54.14 2.jpg

2011-11-18 17.53.49.jpg

2011-11-18 17.54.14 2.jpg

How much cash and I make the full drive or have a friend in Harrisburg come get them? LOL.

Bull still have his? We spoke about them a bit but I have not seen him online lately.

I'm not looking to sell them. I need to have wheels to put on the car.

2002, are you in canton, nj? Do the wheels have tires, even if they're in bad shape? Are they the 5 stars?

Tricket90, those might be an option but, it says you're in Missouri.

So u could not start looking immediately and use the cash to buy what you want? I would be willing to let you drive on them for another week til what you want would come in?

I would first want to see some really good pics of each wheel. My email address is the same as my username at yahoo. I will be honest though, Bull and I had spoken about a month or so ago about his wheels so if he still has them, he is only 4 hours from me and is willing to meet me. In other words, let's either make something happen soon, or I would be pursing his set instead.

Here's some more detailed pictures. Sorry for them being a little dirty, it's been raining all day here.

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Just the one. The others have a few chips around the bead edges, probably from tire changes I would guess, I got them in the condition they are.

I have a message in for Bull. If the the discussion he and I had does not work out by Sat, I will be in touch. If you trade before then, I understand.

Sounds good. I will be in Wildwood this weekend, so I may not be on the forum much but, I will check when I get home on Monday.

Hey Brack....I think Bull and I have something in place. Feel free to trade for what you want. I am going to pass

Do you know how thick they are? I am in cali and my uncle is willing to part with the 19's from his LR Sport, so im wondering the thickness of your adapters since I like how flush they.look with the body. Also what size tires are those? Thanks

I love those wheels. I have these with less than 4k on the tires but I am far from local.

1121.jpg

The adapters are 19mm thick. I had about .25 machined off the mounting face of the wheels to get them to fit in flush.

Jrt, I would trade you in a second if you were closer.

I got a set of wheels, so these are now for sale. I'd like at least $500 for them with the adapters. Local pickup at that price.

Members online

Back