AZ LS Meet 5-5-12 Pavilions Who's Going?

jerbear19

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
LINCOLN LS MEET!!!
SATURDAY
MAY 5TH
5:30pm
AT THE PAVILIONS CAR SHOW
(101 & INDIAN BEND NEXT TO MCDONALDS)
All LS's Welcome!!

so far we have 6 LS's

jerbear19- 2LS's
LDM
voyeur
Rodewaryer
Four eyed stangs

Anyone else interested??

Here are some pics of our last meet. Sep. 2011

dsc0124rp.jpg

dsc0063aq.jpg

dsc0115gx.jpg

dsc0106ar.jpg

dsc0124rp.jpg

dsc0063aq.jpg

dsc0115gx.jpg

dsc0106ar.jpg

I should still be good to go, it's the sons birthday but he loves the pavillions anyway. Pretty sure we're in.

Ill try to make it down, i have to work till 5 but should be able to make it! Do you guys have a spot in the lot that you usually head too?

Not sure how Pavilions works, I think it may be just first come, first choice. We'll likely be on the back either near the new Camaros or the row near all the motorcycles. Not sure how to 'reserve' any space, but whoever makes it first, do what you can.

I am planning to come - 2005 LS6 Cashmere 100% stock, except for tires and a dings! Someone left a flyer in my mailbox in Fountain Hills...you know who you are...

So we have 8 so far! :)

jerbear19-2LS's
LDM
voyeur
Rodewaryer
Four eyed stangs
BIG ROCCO
Cpgoodman

Haha BIG ROCCO that was me :D

Haha BIG ROCCO that was me :D

OK - see you there.

I am not an especially enthusiastic LS owner - I have had several loaded Caddys with Northstar V-8s (maybe you've noticed them parked in front of the house in the past?), and this LS is a pretty basic V-6 model...it was my choice to buy it that way, but it's just not a very opulent or exciting ride - seems more like a really nice Ford to me. I bought a 2012 LaCrosse last October that usually resides in the garage - now that's a luxurious car - even more so than some of my Cadillacs!

I haven't been to the Pavillions for probably a year and a half, so it will be fun - thanks for the invite.

I am not going to make it. Still moving, car is full etc.
I'll make it another time, hopefully at a more scenic/photographic site.

I am not going to make it. Still moving, car is full etc.
I'll make it another time, hopefully at a more scenic/photographic site.

Booooo!!!!

Let us no when your ready and maybe we can get another meet set up soon. Somewhere where we can get some good pics!!
I don't mind doing another meet in a month or when ever your ready.

I know. Everytime i see the pictures from last meet, I get all jelous!!

I didn't notice the time, was preoccupied with the date, 5:30 is a bit early but I'll try. I was shooting for 6-ish, so I will definitely be there by then.

I'm sure 6ish will be easier for most.
My son and 3 nephews want to go too, so we probably wont stay all night.

I actually put 5:30 down so everyone would be there around 6. Was anticipating people to be late hahahahahaha!!! :D

That was the most LS's I've seen in one place!

Nice meeting you guys.Sorry we had to bail.
The boys wanted to get home to watch the big lunar view.

Hey guys i was wondering if maybe you could let me know next time you guys all get together, im from AZ as well and i have been wanting to get in a group like this.
Thanks

Yeah we definetly will!! Ill add you as a friend. So next time I can let you no.

Had a good time today guys it was nice to see 7 LS's get together!!
Hopefully we can make it more next time.

ya thats sweet there such nice cars and seeing them together makes it better how often do you guys get together and where at usually

Today was only the second time we have all gotten together. We went to south mountain the first time and the pavilions car show this time.

o so must of the time you meet on the east side? and you always have that many?? and what kind of mods you have done to your lincoln?

We just kinda meet where ever we decide at the time haha. We had 5 the first time and 7 this time.

The only thing I really have done to mine are the rims and some little appearence things.

A great showing. A lot of lookers checking out our cars. In the sea of Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes, I guess ours stood out as unique.

We are looking at doing a road trip in mid to late summer to get out of the 115 temps and up to cooler 80's in mid to late summer. Wickenburg to Prescott/Sedona.

0025LVC.jpg

0027LVC.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

Misc. pics of vehicles out at this weekly car show:

0001LVC.jpg

0002LVC.jpg

0005LVC.jpg

0007LVC.jpg

0008LVC.jpg

0009LVC.jpg

Members online

No members online now.