Mm & Ff July 2006

clincoln

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was reading the new muscle mustang & fast fords mag and i found a 89 lincoln mark 7 running 9.09 at 151 MPH my hats off to that lincoln .who can run with this mark ?????? not me ,my pockets are not that deep .good to see the lincoln love at the strip .

That's Bill Kieler (sp?). I got to see his car down at the Southern Super Heavy Shoutout 5 in Georgia last November. Man that thing cooks! Only other Lincoln guy that could run with him is a guy that goes by Disney Lincoln. His untuned car with no added weight and a ton of nitrous went 144mph at the same event.

Does anybody know what kind of numbers the BMNLSC runs. That car is exactly what I am in the process of building and I have never seen a time slip for his car. The only thing I know is he puts about 450 to the wheels. Any idea what that translates to at the track.

Well sir, I can assure you that when mine is done I will be there puttin rubber to the road.

NYC LSC said:
He's never taken it to a track because he's skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered.
Yeah, but it looks nice and wins awards and belongs to a really decent Club :)

Carl14.jpg

NYC LSC said:
He's never taken it to a track because he's skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered.

NYC LSC said:
Well it's good to see that it didn't melt in that rain!!!

Hmmm...I noticed the smilies here do not have the :q:q:q:q you one...as I would give you double...:D .

If I were to take the BMNLSC, it would only make you regret not buying Mike's Vortech supercharger...plus my time slip would look better than your time slip.

And the reason why the BMNLSC didnt melt in the rain, is because I brought a tent to cover her up.

yup, good company, great looking cars,loud stereos drinks.........
hope folks can come to carlisle by 2010

bmnlsc said:
Hmmm...I noticed the smilies here do not have the :q:q:q:q you one...as I would give you double...:D .

lol :D

If I were to take the BMNLSC, it would only make you regret not buying Mike's Vortech supercharger...plus my time slip would look better than your time slip.

But the key word there is "IF". You haven't, so I don't regret anything nor do you have a slip that looks better than mine ;) Oh, and FWIW, there's a Novi GSS on the way to me now. :D

And the reason why the BMNLSC didnt melt in the rain, is because I brought a tent to cover her up.

Good thinking. :D

xllsc007 said:
yup, good company, great looking cars,loud stereos drinks.........
hope folks can come to carlisle by 2010
Joey and LVC had a tent just below us and Lincolns Of Distiction. They broke camp befor eyou got there Colin. The two things that I'm going to get you and Ant to do is:
1) Pre Register
2) Book rooms for June 1-3, 2007
We want to get everyone out ther BEFORE 2010 :)

Loud entertainment is NOT allowed on the fair grounds unless part of a vendor's display and then it has to be scheduled as a display. It would pretty much ruin the show for me (and probably everyone else) if three teenagers were playing three different sources of entertainment on three systems on three cars just in the Lincoln Mark VII area.

Members online

No members online now.
Back