All Black Custom Grille...

niehues23

LVC Member
Reaction score
For all you CHROME haters out there I just recently did the LS and LSE grille conversion so I could put the all-chrome on my car. I went ahead and painted the grayish insert from the LS grille and combined it with the LSE outer trim. Since I'm a chrome man I am lookin to part ways with this grille so if anyone is interested let me know and gimme an offer.

I happened to misplace my digital camera :rolleyes: so the following pictures were taken with a webcam. I hope to have pictures of my grille and better pictures of this grille (IMO...the webcam just doesn't do it justice) up tommorow night if I can find the damn camera.

220018.gif

220036.gif

Does look nice, I was going to try the idea with Silver Frost.

Here are the pictures of the all-chrome grille I converted and put on my car and a better quality picture of the all-black grille for sale...I am asking $150 shipped for it, I just want to get my money back out of it for the grille and materials used.

100_1906.gif

100_1907.gif

100_1920.gif

$150 kind of steep. Do you know what your doing in regards to painting (no offense just want to make sure it looks good)? If all is in order I'll pay you $100 shipped to 43011. Let me know.

i see you're quite the MJ fan. I went to the same high school as him and the house he grew up in is about 2 miles down the street from my parent's house. He currently has 2 houses in the neighborhood I live in now. I have never met him but I came within about 15 feet of him a few 5 years ago.

Ha...yeh I guess you can say I'm a little bit of a Jordan fan, probably the biggest one ever...or atleast in Kansas anyway haha!! I'm planning on doin a Jordan theme on the inside of the LS but we'll just have to see what I can come up with!! Any good ideas let me know...

Members online

No members online now.
Back