Old Man's Car?

Dood, two things.

One, the 2003 TC is probably the best year for that car. That was the last year for all of the PI parts (suspension, exhaust, headers, etc. etc.) that came from the factory. Little by little, every year Lincoln is dumbing down the TC with cheap parts.

Two, oh sure, the haters are going to hate...especially little girls. Just invite them for a ride, and they will see why you roll in a big Linc. I have won many converts that way.

Dood, BUY THE TOWN CAR! You will be glad you did.

Plus, you can join the brotherhood of Town Car owners! We welcome anyone into the clique.

Sincerely,

Beeftallywacker

1995 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series Spinnaker Edition (Nautica) (previous)
2001 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series (current)

Alright, let me just say what we're all thinking. It takes a certain degree of class to drive these cars around. Lincolns, Cadillacs, any model. I would say especially if you are a younger person (not to sound ageist!) These aren't Civics or Corollas. One must have a properly developed automotive palette to appreciate them. But here in my neighborhood the younger guys are always wanting to drive Cadillacs or Lincolns.

BTW, it's kind of fun to bring back an old thread!

i like it all, but theres a fine line with going to far...!!!

lil rims, its my thing, im gonna do it regardless!!!

big rims...20's is the biggest I would go on a towncar, my bro-n-law has a 98 on 22's...they look WAY TOO BIG for it!!!

heres my ride:
254496_52_full.jpg

heres my bro-n-laws ride:
254496_147_full.jpg

here is one on 98-02 style on 20's...minus the spinners and if the windows were tinted, this would be bad-f-u-c-k-e-n-a$$...!!!

737830_3_full.jpg

737830_2_full.jpg

you guys are gonna kill me...but i just found this...an 03-06 model LTC, lowrider style!!!

post-24325-1145044831.jpg

A month after I bought my TC, I drove to Vegas with my girl, stayed on the strip and valeted my TC. When we left, I gave the valet ticket to the runner, and waited out front to get my ride. It took a few minutes as there were several people waiting as well... I saw my car coming up, and stepped forward to the curb the driver got out, and was looking around me to find someone else. I politely told him that it was my car, and I got a funny look from him like I was playing around.

That reaction alone is why I love my TC.

yeah buddy

92 Arizona Towncar said:
A month after I bought my TC, I drove to Vegas with my girl, stayed on the strip and valeted my TC. When we left, I gave the valet ticket to the runner, and waited out front to get my ride. It took a few minutes as there were several people waiting as well... I saw my car coming up, and stepped forward to the curb the driver got out, and was looking around me to find someone else. I politely told him that it was my car, and I got a funny look from him like I was playing around.

That reaction alone is why I love my TC.

i was 18 when i bought my towncar, people would always trip t see a 18 year old get out of the lowered towncar on 13" wire wheels...(i think they thought i was a drug dealer)hahaha...!!!

One time at a stop light, I pulled next to an old man in a Corolla, I looked over to find him starring at me and he gave me a thumbs up...

...man oh man...

i just took a pic today that made me fall in love with my ride...that much more!!!

254496_153_full.jpg

Well I may be old at 41 but I love my town car. say they can't handle, I can take an exit at over double the stated speed.

Tim

97LTCSS said:
i just took a pic today that made me fall in love with my ride...that much more!!!

254496_153_full.jpg

Nice ride man, thats a great angle!

I know they aren't just for old people. I'm 18 and I've owned the TC a year and a half. I've owned the Triumph since 16 and just bought the Vette in February. All of my cars are typically owned by people significantly older than me.

mark0101's pic motivated me to get out and do one of my stuff.(All except the Saturn, as I hate owning that thing)

fromfront.jpg

Some of you may remember me, probably not, but the reason I have been gone is that I bought the Vette.

GT6

95CrownVictoriaP74 said:
I'll be 28 in November....and I am looking for a 2003 Town Car Cartier/Cartier L or a 2004 Ultimate/Ultimate L.

They are nice! I just picked up a 2005 Signature for a steal! I know where there are 2 baby blue 2005's imaculate condition. PM me for details if you want.. Both are signature editions.

I have an 02 TC I bought after selling my 03 PT Cruiser Turbo that was modded out. Oh yeah that was a 5 speed. Sure wish my TC had a five speed cause this Granpa likes to roll.

Im 21, and 2 years ago I bought a gold 1993 lincoln town car, in MINT condition, about a half year later i traded it in, along with a POS volkswagen i had(i had to get out of the contract somehow) for a jeep liberty, biggest mistake i ever made, I regret it to this day. 3 weeks ago i bought a silver 2000 Town car at an auction, once you drive a town car, there just is no other car out there for you. My father was a TLC driver in New york ever since I was a kid, and My best memories were going on long trips in the town car. I think they are the last of the real cars. simple, perfect luxury, everything you need, nothing you dont.

where did you get the 5th wheel? does it pop down when you need to get in the trunk?

I NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've Always liked the Continental KIT on Town Car and T-birds .... I was always look for one for me 69 Tbird.

yesterday I was finished doing this lady's TAXES , I was walking her to her car (I haver been doing taxes out of my house last few weeks)
So we are talking , I have my "Scalia Tax Service Shirt" on , See looks over at my Town Car and ask "Are You Italian ?"

"ha ha Ya but, No bodies in the in the Trunk"

On the other hand Lincoln know to make cars that work for Old buyers

My Grandfather (RIP) my godfather had gotten him a 1999 Acura RL , I would drive him around in it , The RL is a nice are but I had to help him in and out of the car.
The First Time My grandfather saw my 1990 Town Car , he want to have me leave the town car at his house and give the RL to my wife ..... His son my Uncle wouldn't have it .... the RL was/is going to be his once Pops dies.

My 90 year old Grandfather who used a walker , Could Get in and Out of the
Town Car, On his Own! Lincoln Knows Old People
Driving his 99 RL to see his Old Friends Never did anyone say a thing.
Show up in a $1800 1990 Town Car every one of his friends Would say "Wow when did you get a New car Phil (Pops)"

Town Cars to people who Love The USA and Care about Jobs here in America
Are like your Driving Million Bucks .....

Hey guys.. I have a 1988 town car I recently purchased from an elderly gentleman. He kept it all original and garaged. It only has 77,000 original mile and looks great and the interior looks like the day she was new. Drives and runs like a champ. This is my 9th lincoln. I also have a 2005 LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back