ATTENTION: All LVC Lincoln LS Owners

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We would really like a good showing that the Carlisle All Ford Nationals meet in June. Specifically, We would like a strong showing from our Lincoln LS Crowd.

link: Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

June 2 & 3

To Register, Click Here: CARLISLE REGISTRATION
IMPORTANT: YOU SHOULD REGISTER ASAP!!!
When registering, be SURE to list Lincoln vs Cadillac under "Club"

LVC Members planning to attend should also click HERE AND INDICATE THAT YOU WILL BE ATTENDING.

You should book your hotel room IMMEDIATELY (Click here for Some nearby Hotels) or you can also Camp at the Carlisle Fairgrounds

Lets make a Great Showing for Lincoln vs Cadillac!

fordheader.jpg

Also - Its important you guys Register ASAP - so we can ensure the Lincoln LS is a judged class and you guys are eligible for judging!

I'll be there.Count me in! I live in PA.,so it's no problem for me getting there.

Hey Joey, OVA HERE! NOT OVA Their! LOL!

Register

I'll be there. I live 1/2 an hour down the road in York. I don't have a vehicle to show, though. My car is mostly stock.

paulownian said:
I'll be there. I live 1/2 an hour down the road in York. I don't have a vehicle to show, though. My car is mostly stock.

Register it anyways....I have not had a car to show in a few years, but I still register. You can enter in the show field instead of the judging.....:D

It ends up costing about the same to park the three days anyway. Register your car as soon as you can so we can get a Lincoln LS class for judging. I think it is 8 cars to get our own class.

Lets go people - only 14 have signed up - I want to see twice that many!!!!!

you sound intrigued at least. Let me know if you need any details. I went for years with my 300M and will be there this year with the Lincoln.

I am staying here-
Best Western Capital Plaza
150 Nationwide Drive
Harrisburg PA 17110-9746
800-872-7776

$70 a night. It is only about 20 minutes away from the show and is alot cheaper than staying close.

$35 to register the car for all days, with a chance at a pretty decent size plaque. The judging is all done by the people that pay to get in the show.

Any questions, just ask.

hey im gonnago i just have some questions maybe someone can om me or something or respond here. whats are the judging / class on. and fees.

$35 for the whole weekend on the show field. Judging would be with the other Lincoln LS that are there. I believe we have to have 8 to do this. Thats why it is important to register early.

How many LS have registered?

1.Red LS V8 in ma

their payment checkout isnot working properly im waiting to purchase, also is the area safe im loking at hotels i have no idea where to stay my last hotel stay my car got stripped lol where woul you recommend

When registering, be SURE to list Lincoln vs Cadillac under "Club"

I wouldnt worry about your car being stripped at Carlisle - there will be 5000 cars there, nobody is going to pick yours out of that bunch.

the site is still not working but i did list lincoln vs cadillac as my club, are we gonna have our own section and judging this is a first for me.

I am staying here--

20 minutes away and alot cheaper.

Best Western Capital Plaza
150 Nationwide Drive
Harrisburg PA 17110-9746
800-872-7776

Guys i am very interested in comming but i dont wanna go alone, is it possible like if my brother came too? with his own car of course... Hes got a Lexus GS400.. Or would he have to be in a different tent or different area...?? I know its a dumb question but i was just wondering...

He can go. Have him register it as a LS. He won't be in the judging but the $35 entry fee is alot less then paying for parking.

I am doing he same thing in July for the Mopar show. I made alot of friends when I had my 300M and I am driving down there to see them again. I registered as a 300m to help them get their own class and I will just park at the end of the row. I have gone 3 years in a row. It is a good time. Hope to see ya there.

8 LS gets us our own class, but we gotta hit that number soon.

Members online

Back