Custom Sub Box For 00-06 Lincolc Ls

also any one that is thinking about ordering a set of these let me know cause were gonna start making these things this weekend and into next week..... allitle sooned than we thought... but thats a good thing you'll see them sooner, i just wanna make sure i make enough of them to cover the demand.......

I want a set but have not picked the subs out yet. Should I wait till I have them before I order them?

i hink it would look sweet with an inverted sub. You would need to make the face double mdf to support the weight of the sub and you would need to tweak the opening for the wiring, but other wise that would look sick, unless it sticks out too much to close the trunk. but if you invert them they would look ten times better, imo. And by inverting them you get more airspace without sacraficeing sound!

josh... we can make them ported were working a a ported kicker box right now..... the only difference is it'll be bigger... cause most ported boxes need much more air space...... and red...... what i can do is i can cut the small to small instead of to large..... and when you get the speakers you can just trim the cut out to fit your exact speaker... i don't have a problem with that

buddy..... these boxes are super strong....plenty strong enough to mount a sub invert and don't worry about the trunk not closing... were worked it all out already

For the kickers, I would be interested in a setup for a 12" L5 Kicker Solobaric and sealed. Let me know about it.

red...... email me wheather you want 10 or 12 inch round or kicker... carpeted or primmed ready to paintand we'll get them going for ya.... i'll keep ya posted

yeah prices are determined.... 250 for one side or 400 for the pair.... that will come plug and play, speaker terminals and everything.... either carpeted or primered ready to paint... these things are selling for alot more than that being that there fiberglass and have a ton of time wraped up into them but i'm cutting a huge break for members..... get them while there new and before everyone on the site has them.......

Sent you a E-mail. Let me know when they are close to being done. Do you have a timeframe?

I'm thinking I may be buying two of these. Can you make them for whatever sub I purchase (looking @ 10")

if you were planning on doing inverted subs, you would have to leave the bottom open to have the sub placed into the box. But seeing as all it takes is a few screws and some liquid nails or elmer's wood glue to put the bottom piece on its not that big of a deal. Lemme know if the price goes down a litle 400 a litle steep for something that i could fiberglass myself for less then 200. i just odnt have hte time

2002.... just let me know what size your thinking and if you already will have the speakers let me know the cutout... if you don't know, no big deal.... i'll cut the hole smaller and you can trim to where you need it..... that way it's not cut to big..... keep me posted i can get these things started as soon as monday

buddy... when you mount the sub inverted you just mount it to the outside of the box...only facing in..... you don't mount from the inside.... as for leaving the wood off the back... that really wouldn't be possible.... the fiberglass is molded right into the wood...giving it a perfect seamless design with no need for liquid nails......

you mount your subs different then what i would do. when i invert subs at the shop i keep the bottom open and mount the baffle to the inside of the box. it makes the connection sturdier.

interesting..... well with this box it wouldn't really be practicle to do it like that i suppose.....being that alot of the strenght of the box is in how we seam them around the wood.....

well i guess if i really wanted to i could send you the subs and you could fabricated them right into the box... couldn't i? or if someone else wanted too, since i dont have 400 bucks right now anyways

just dropping a line to let ya know how the progress is comming.... i kicker boxes should be ready to start being sold by the end of the week.... anyone that wants the kicker boxes let me know so i have an idea of demand.... also the 10 and 12 inch round sub boxes are also ready to be made so let me know on those as well....

yeah, the ported ones will stick out alittle more and also go alittle farther back being that they need about alittle over a half of foot more air space... we had to gain it somewhere.....

hey guys trying to get some imput again... were thinking of fabing up a full fiberglass custom box that will fit in between the wheel wells of the ls, and sit all the way against the seat under the rear deck.... with this the possiblities are endless.... 2 12's, 3 12's,2 3 and 4 10's, 2 15's, kicker and round subs, ported, sealed..... this will allow much more vesitility for those of you who have huge wooden boxes taking up most of your trunk.... these will be much lighter than a traditional wooden box, and will look awesome. for all of you that have asked me questions about porting and bigger boxes maybe this is the route to go...... with a amp rack that fits in the well ( where our other box sits) it'd give the impression of a full custom trunk...... let me know what you think about it

Sounds like a wonderfull idea!!! I was considering fabing up something out of wood but it would be really heavy by the time I got it all finished. Is is possible that it would be small enough to still allow full use of the spare tire well? You've got my support.... and for something like that I would for sure be willing to drop $400+

n8

Members online

Back