A/c Blend Door For 97 Conti

ktm1969

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I JUST PUT IN A A/C BLEND DOOR IN MY 97 LINCOLN CONTI it was very easy!!!! the dealer told me it would take them 6 to 8 hours to do it!!!!!! i did mine in less then 2 hours!!!!!!!!!! plus you dont have to take out the dash so if u need more info call me 732 446 1463 and ask for bob thank you

ktm1969 said:
I JUST PUT IN A A/C BLEND DOOR IN MY 97 LINCOLN CONTI it was very easy!!!! the dealer told me it would take them 6 to 8 hours to do it!!!!!! i did mine in less then 2 hours!!!!!!!!!! plus you dont have to take out the dash so if u need more info call me 732 446 1463 and ask for bob thank you
++

sounds about right, thats why I call them Stealerships.

You could write an article for our Tech Section so all could see how to do it and refer to it when necessary...

Stupid question. Why did you have to replace the A/C blend door? What was the problem?

yeah dude write a tech article im curious myself

Please please please! I have to replace my blend door, I spent the summer either sweating in the heat or bending down to swivel the stupid emergency handle back and forth! The dealership REFUSES to work on my dash (and it's under warranty) because I have the hand-controls installed because I'm in a wheelchair! They want me to spend $1400 having the hand-controls uninstalled and let them do the A/C Blend Door which is covered under the WARRANTY and then have the hand controls re-installed!

:bsflag:

Yeah dude that sucks. Thats exactly why people wont buy a lincoln. The cars are good, but the dearlers suck!!!!! Fill us in on the fix bro.

Members online

No members online now.
Back