Camber Q and Concern

SmokeyClay

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
Been around for a while but just signed up, shame on me....

I have searched all posts but just want to be clear....

I lowered my 04 LS (v-8) last week with the Eibach kit and i understand that the rear is not adj. My front wheels are at negative 1 degree but my rears are at negative 2 and a half.... is everyone running negative 2 and a half in the rear because mine looks a little worse than everyone elses?

Quik you said you run negative one and a half in the front, did u mean front only or did u figure a way to adj the rear a degree?

Also now im worried about putting 19 or 20 inch rims because of the odd treadwear? you guys with bigger wheels, are you having issues with this? any fix yet?

at 2 degrees you will reduce your tire life to about half. Larger rims will only make the problem worse....

1.5 degrees is about the limit the is normally 'street acceptable'

I am dropped about 2" all corners - nd it took some time to get everything with only a 1.5 degrees.

You had to have known this was coming....

After the spring install i couldn't figure out how to adj it anymore than where it is
I have been scared to drive it too much for fear of tires running out fast... My suspension guy in Miami has the car but hasn't had time to look at it real detailed, we're both a little puzzled, what can i tell him that might help in getting me back to more of where you are ( one and a half negative)?

the suspension guy? His name in Jose he works at SS Performance in South Miami (shop backs up to US1)...

Members online

No members online now.
Back