Tire shine?

jacquezzz

LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Fusor 250 made by LORD? It is a tire shine/sealant that is supposed to last for 6 months. I saw it advertised on horsepower tv today and checked it out online www.lord.com. It sounds like an awsome deal. On the tv he had a tire with half of it treated with it and he ran his hand across it and didn't even look like it changed. It appears that this product was just released, I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

looks good. check out the pics of the tires they had it on for 6 months. looks like it last long. but they dont say how much it is or how to buy it.

I got this in the mail last week, when i get the chance to use it i will post results.

IM000308.JPG

I use Meguiars Hot Shine Aerosol Spray because it has an adjustable spray pattern for low profile tires and tall sidewalls also such as pickups and sport utility's usually have.Pepperman's got some pretty good stuff in the picture he posted/ (meg's NXT) that works great also.I don't use too much because my car is white and most tire dressings like to "sling" onto wheel openings,lower body and sides of the rear bumper.I guess it's all trial and error like with anything else,because my local auto zone has almost half of an aisle devoted just to rubber and tire care.not too long ago you had armor all and STP son-of-a-gun! Now EVERYBODY makes something for rubber.For that extra touch on your car,the next time you wash it clean your wheelwells out good with a little Simple Green or equivilent all-purpose cleaner.after you rinse them out,let them dry a bit while you wipe down your car;after that spray a little NO TOUCH tire foam in your wells and they will not only look great but this will also make your wheels stand out and enhance the appearance of the whole vehicle. Take care /Jim (MINT05LS)

I use Black Magic it's only a few dollars from your locan wal-mart or auto store :shifty: works wonders

i use Meguiars, but it doesnt last very long. a couple days at best. what i'd really like to do is put the car up and do full tire dressings not just the exterior. and oh im with Mint on this one, the cans with adjustable spray patterns are extremely helpful for those of us with low pro tires.

i use meguiars extreme tire shine its hard to find the only place i can find it anymore is auto zone NOT advance for some reason, but its in a bottle and the gel is purple, get a good sponge use just a dab work it in real good, your good to go for about a week and a half....good stuff i swear by it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back