harsh shaking after start

steagle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just recently, i started noticing that after i start my LS, a few moments pass and then i feel the car shaking harshly from side to side. this lasts only a couple seconds, and doesn't seem to return during idles or successive restarts in a short period of time, but damn it feels like a mini earthquake in there. i'm bringing the car in to the dealer on Monday to check out several other things, so hopefully i can tackle this problem as well, but in the meantime do any of you guys know what's going on?

hey i get that as well i have an 04 lse its annoying my friends call it "the seizures" i think it might be the kkm intake but i dont think it would affect only my car, im gonna by the recharge kit and see if something changes and eventually in about a week or so itl be going into the dealer pending removal of my intake so my warranty isnt voided.

Mine does this too from time to time, it did it before I got the KKM and intake tube so I would not think its related to that. It goes away after a few minutes and only returns here and there after the car has been sitting from day or more.

Can you throw a fuel pressure guage on it and watch what it does? I'm betting it's fuel related.

Members online

No members online now.
Back