If You Have A Black Lincoln Ls Post It!!!

These are some took the other night at the barn we board our horses at. And yep, that second one is the fuzz themself dropping off a few of their equine finest!

1.jpg

2.jpg

didjital| your pics finally convinced me to blacken out the chrome on my car. Very Clean.
Is ur car dropped?

didjital| said:
These are some took the other night at the barn we board our horses at. And yep, that second one is the fuzz themself dropping off a few of their equine finest!
Looking good Jay! When you planning to install the Wings West kit?

JaredLS: Yes, I have SpringTech springs on the car. They say they're about 1.75" but after measuring the car on flat ground before they were on, and then after in each corner, it was almost 2" even, just a hair shy.

Ken: Not sure, But I am going to spray the kit at the end of March, so most likely just a short period of time after that. I'm working on a custom way for the exhaust to come out very similiar to the VW Phaeton with the rear valance piece in the Wings West Kit.

So.. I'll be doing some slight modifications to that before its sprayed here shortly, should come out real well! Definately going for a much more custom look integrating the exhaust directly into the valance.

mholhut, is that the stock 2000 grille or the sport version grille? that is a nice grille.

rallyacres@comcast.net said:
I had to throw a little class into the mix HA,HA,but really the black wheels look nice.

which lambo kit did you get

JT autostyle?

i got some pics of my black lincoln LS but i jus dont know how to upload pics.. it says they are too big

BanginLS said:
i got some pics of my black lincoln LS but i jus dont know how to upload pics.. it says they are too big

imageshack.com

check my profile, hopefully once i get my cam back i will post more, keep in mind black shows everything it takes me hours to prep for car shows, damn swirl marks or spiderwebs, p.s. use a chamoise no microfiber lol and keep it blacked out, i just dont know if i like black rims yet looks to cab/police ish i prefer big chrome i have 20" dvinci lox rims for the summer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back