NEW LSE with PICS

//M-zilla

LVC Member
Reaction score
New to Lincoln forums and here are the pics I promised of my Lincoln. The car has only 30k.

FR.jpg

LR.jpg

RF.jpg

Thanks, as you can see I put an 04 grill on and painted the corner lenses. I also installed the license plate lamps off an 06 Lexus GS430. They look awesome at night. I added a retro xenon kit out of some of my left over BMW part. I used the Osram Xenarc bulbs and Hella balasts for the fitment.

Love the LSE's! I don't see many with the OEM anthracite colored wheels. That was one of the many good things Lincoln did on the LSE in 2002.

//M-zilla said:
Thanks, as you can see I put an 04 grill on and painted the corner lenses. I also installed the license plate lamps off an 06 Lexus GS430. They look awesome at night. I added a retro xenon kit out of some of my left over BMW part. I used the Osram Xenarc bulbs and Hella balasts for the fitment.

Are the plate lamps just a bulb replacement or what? Car looks good BTW!

Wow your car is neato! <---- When was the last time you heard that word!!?? Just playing. But seriously though. Neato! :)

Nice car. My LSE is black with the anthracite wheels. Mine too doesn't have the spoiler lip, I think the car looks good without it. Like the tails without emblems and the painted markers, like you read my mind.

Where did you get the license plate lamps for the 06 Lexus GS430? I've seen those before and they are really bright.

gt95coupe said:
Are the plate lamps just a bulb replacement or what? Car looks good BTW!
The license plate lamps come as a unit that has to be wired into your original lamp wiring. You also need to dremel out the license plate surround to make them fit. They look awesome at night> I will get some night pics.

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
Nice car. My LSE is black with the anthracite wheels. Mine too doesn't have the spoiler lip, I think the car looks good without it. Like the tails without emblems and the painted markers, like you read my mind.

My 03 LS v8 has those same wheels. only other time I've seen them is your car. Bought it used, you think somebody swapped them or were they available in 03?

I have an 02 LSE, and I have the regular silver wheels, I actually thought about painting my wheels an anthracite or gunmetal before I even saw this. Your car looks just like mine ! =)

01_01_06_2316.jpg

I will post the pics of the license plate lamps on monday and the lower grill that I blacked out today.

Here is a pic of my license plate lamps. I will have to take some more pics because these just dont give them justice. I also blacked out my lower grill over the weekend. What do you guys think?

SA400004.jpg

SA400006.jpg

//M-zilla said:
Here is a pic of my license plate lamps. I will have to take some more pics because these just dont give them justice. I also blacked out my lower grill over the weekend. What do you guys think?

Looks great! What did you use to black it out?

gt95coupe said:
I would like to see more of those lights. you should do a write up on how to install them.
Go down to your local Lexus dealer and check out either the new IS350 or the GS430 at night to see the license plate lamps. They are super bright LED's and look like Xenon lamps. They look great at night and I have tried to take pics but they do not give the lamps justice. You have to see them in person.

Members online

Back