Biggest thing youve put in trunk?

95ltc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
What is the biggest thing youve ever had in your trunk? With or without the lid closing? For me its been a lawnmower. I couldnt fold the handles down, so i had to drive with it open for a couple miles!

It would have to be my box which I have back there now has 2 12's and a amp.

I just got my 84 on the road this year after being off its frame for 5yrs., and only put about a 120 miles on it so far. I needed to take some 2"X4"X8' std studs to my folks house and my wife had our truck(used to be mine, hers now). 10 of them, barely stuck out the truck more than a 1'. Not to much stuff but it surprized me, that trunk is bigger than some of these so called trucks beds they're selling these days.

Largest items I've put in my trunk are luggage... I had three friends come in town for a wedding and when I picked them up at the airport they all swore the luggage would NOT fit in my trunk...

Much to their suprise ALL of it fit plus some room...

Laser Printer

I hauled a very large 3000 series Laser Printer attached to a small pallet in my Mark VIII. Had a lot of drag with the trunk full open. Got stared at a lot. Can't understand why.

92 Arizona Towncar said:
Largest items I've put in my trunk are luggage... I had three friends come in town for a wedding and when I picked them up at the airport they all swore the luggage would NOT fit in my trunk...

Much to their suprise ALL of it fit plus some room...

Ain't that a proud moment !

Coming home from the airport we stopped and slung 12 bags of groceries on top of the luggage and still closed the trunk no trouble.

The most stuff for me was 6 golf bags as 6 of us hit the links in my car. Closed the trunk to total awe amongst my buddies. My golf bag is a power cart bag only. One of those Rodney Dangerfield type bags, so it's huge.

Trunk open it'd have to be the walk behind leaf blower I rented to herd all the Fall leaves with. I keep a bungee cord in the trunk and was able to almost close the trunk to air flow wasn't a problem, only the handle bar stuck out.

Sixlitre

this box...!!!

254496_37_full.jpg

I've put a lawnmover, a TV stand (that will support up to a 27" TV), and about 18 bags of groceries. The TV stand I carried it in my '01 TC.

Members online

No members online now.
Back