I have some Coils For sale...

dooneybaby

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
here are a few... they are brand new with springs Lincoln LS V8 or V6... but no boots...
35.00 a piece shipped. i accept paypal.....

Photo95.jpg

Photo94.jpg

Where did you get them and what brand are they? Are you 100% sure they are for both the V6 and the V8??

Hmmmmm sounds like the same guy mike690003 who started this thread on coils for sale and was trying to sell them on ebay as well as "pantysniffer69". 3 were purchased in that auction by "lunder1"

Funny, mike690003 was from Miami and hasn't posted since January 1st. Now dooneybaby who is from Miami and registered on January 6th has some coils for sale too? dooneybaby was promoting the mike690003's ebay aucion sale too in this thread.

And a last ditch effort to sell the coils on ebay...

Something's not right. What's the deal with thes Miami coils???

mholhut said:
Hmmmmm sounds like the same guy mike690003 who started this thread on coils for sale and was trying to sell them on ebay as well as "pantysniffer69". 3 were purchased in that auction by "lunder1"

Funny, mike690003 was from Miami and hasn't posted since January 1st. Now dooneybaby who is from Miami and registered on January 6th has some coils for sale too? dooneybaby was promoting the mike690003's ebay aucion sale too in this thread.

And a last ditch effort to sell the coils on ebay...

know the facts. i have a lot of coils for sale as well as fuel pumps and other car parts. i accept paypal and i am legit. please dont try to make it seem like i'm trying to rip someone off.
thanks.
have a good day.

Interesting that RockAuto has Motorcraft coils for $57.00 and Standard Motor Parts brand coils for $20 less. Anyone have an opinion as to whether it's worth paying the difference?

You want facts?

mike690003 has a "connection" to get coils for $35 from a dealership.
mike690003 claims the coils are the same for the V6 and the V8
mike690003 posted them for sale here on LVC.
mike690003 was selling the same on ebay.
mike690003's last post was on January 1.
mike690003 says he's from Miami

mike690003 got into a little tiff with a few members about some ebay transaction and parts being sold here.

and now...

dooneybaby says he's also from Miami.
dooneybaby first posted on January 7.
dooneybaby posted numerous times in mike690003's threads about the coils.
dooneybaby started several threads pointing to mike690003's ebay auction for coils.
dooneybaby started a thread saying he has 3 coils for sale.
dooneybaby also says the same coils work for the V6 and the V8.

Other facts:

The V6 and the V8 use different coils.

After numerous requests for part numbers to verify claims, no one selling the coils has provided them.

mike690003 said he had alot of PM's from people about the coils... how come no one ever posted that they bought the coils from him in that thread?

As far as pointing out the facts, I've done nothing but that... in my previous post and this one. I also never insinuated that anyone was ripping anyone off, merely pointing out the odd similarities between dooneybaby and mike690003. I'll let everyone else draw whatever conclusions they'd like. And those, sir... ARE the facts.

mholhut said:
You want facts?

mike690003 has a "connection" to get coils for $35 from a dealership.
mike690003 claims the coils are the same for the V6 and the V8
mike690003 posted them for sale here on LVC.
mike690003 was selling the same on ebay.
mike690003's last post was on January 1.
mike690003 says he's from Miami

mike690003 got into a little tiff with a few members about some ebay transaction and parts being sold here.

and now...

dooneybaby says he's also from Miami.
dooneybaby first posted on January 7.
dooneybaby posted numerous times in mike690003's threads about the coils.
dooneybaby started several threads pointing to mike690003's ebay auction for coils.
dooneybaby started a thread saying he has 3 coils for sale.
dooneybaby also says the same coils work for the V6 and the V8.

Other facts:

The V6 and the V8 use different coils.

After numerous requests for part numbers to verify claims, no one selling the coils has provided them.

mike690003 said he had alot of PM's from people about the coils... how come no one ever posted that they bought the coils from him in that thread?

As far as pointing out the facts, I've done nothing but that... in my previous post and this one. I also never insinuated that anyone was ripping anyone off, merely pointing out the odd similarities between dooneybaby and mike690003. I'll let everyone else draw whatever conclusions they'd like. And those, sir... ARE the facts.

lol, so all you want is the part number??
well here ya go shirlock..
in my hand @ my home i have lincoln ls V8 coils...
the part number engraved on the coils is.. PBT-GF30
LETS SEE... PROBABLY YOU'RE GONNA ASK ME TO TAKE PICS OF ME BENDING OVER BACKWARDS WITH COILS ON MY STOMACH?

as far as the "miami connection" of coils... maybe you should grab a plane ticket to miami and see for yourself.

dooneybaby said:
LETS SEE... PROBABLY YOU'RE GONNA ASK ME TO TAKE PICS OF ME BENDING OVER BACKWARDS WITH COILS ON MY STOMACH?
QUOTE]

Nope, I won't ask you to do that, but I will tell you where to put them! :D

mholhut said:
dooneybaby said:
QUOTE]

Nope, I won't ask you to do that, but I will tell you where to put them! :D

nice to see you have some humor... after i put them in that place you're thinking... i'll ask a certain loved one of yours to fetch them for me.

Oh see, now you're just being a baby :rolleyes:

I could respond by saying "But you'd have to ask your sister to move over" but I won't.

I could say "Oh, so it's common practice to have plugs stuffed up your..." but I won't say that either.

I could say "You've tried shrimping?!" but I won't say that.

Remember, I'm not saying anything about your posts that anyone with common sense can't deduce for themselves. I didn't say you were a fraud, a cheat, a liar or anything of the sort. And, you're the one making it personal. So if you're legit, you have nothing to loose and I appologize for stringing together facts in a logical order. And if you're not legit, you're a douchebag.

So, yeah... good luck to you too... This thread is no longer worthy of any further response.

mholhut said:
Oh see, now you're just being a baby :rolleyes:

I could respond by saying "But you'd have to ask your sister to move over" but I won't.

I could say "Oh, so it's common practice to have plugs stuffed up your..." but I won't say that either.

I could say "You've tried shrimping?!" but I won't say that.

Remember, I'm not saying anything about your posts that anyone with common sense can't deduce for themselves. I didn't say you were a fraud, a cheat, a liar or anything of the sort. And, you're the one making it personal. So if you're legit, you have nothing to loose and I appologize for stringing together facts in a logical order. And if you're not legit, you're a douchebag.

So, yeah... good luck to you too... This thread is no longer worthy of any further response.

good points... however... i was talking about putting the coils under a lincoln v6 or v8 hood.
BUT i could say...
"i guess you like telling other men where to put coils"
"your loved one can fit 5 coils plus my ???? in her ?????"
"i bet you're over 35 with too much time on your hands"
"you're probably mad that you spent double the price on one coil"
"you're mad you can't sell the coils @ my price and make $$$$$"

you're way before my time or a lot more experienced than me, because i don't know what "shrimping" means.

look... just stop trying to knock me making some $$$$$ on selling coils. i have never cheated anyone and i only sell what i have.
so please stop trying to be Matlock, and just ignore my posts/threads.
its that simple.

thanks.

WOW! Things have gotten quite hostile in this thread. I don't know what is being inferred, but I am NOT DOONEYBABY!! All the searching and piecing things together may imply that, but I am not dooneybaby. If anyone knows, Miami is one of the places where parts are relitavely cheap. The Port of Miami is a huge place where millions of dollars in merchandise are shipped and received daily.

I stopped posting on the forum because I felt very unwelcomed. I tried to offer deals, but members were under the impression that I was a thief. I sold a set of LSE exhaust to a member, and another had a bad case of sour grapes and decided to bash me. I joined this forum for help with my LS, but I have just decided to keep my auto problems and other issues to myself. The crowd here is too tempermental and moody. I will no longer post on this forum, so don't worry about it. I also have my Monte Carlo to love, and the Chevy forums are a lot more welcoming. I will leave with a pic of it for you all to bash. Good riddance!

mikesig.jpg

748335_54_full.jpg

mholhut said:

seems like pantysniffer made a good sale:)

lmao whats with the "i could of saids" just say it sh*t...

this is great, im laughing my ass off.

As far a mike goes. this forum is great, the people here are great, the info here is great. No one has ever complained about anything on this site. So does that say something about you.

Nice monte. love the rims. Got anymore pics.

Members online

Back