What shocks should I use?

Lincoln is known around the world for the ride, and they achieve said ride with Motorcraft shocks.

I replaced my front shocks about 6 months ago. It would have been $13 a shock for Gabriel's and $25 a piece for Monroe Sens-A-Tracs. I have used both on cars that I fixed to sell, and they are good aftermarket shocks, that most of the time are better than OEM;But Lincoln is in its own class as far as suspension, so I bit the bullet and paid $33 a shock for Motorcrafts.

I am assuming you are talking about the front shocks and not the rear air shocks/bags.

The ride is just amazing with Motorcraft shocks and the price really isn't bad for what you get.

Good Luck,
GT6

TriumphGT6 said:
I am assuming you are talking about the front shocks and not the rear air shocks/bags.

Good Luck,
GT6

All the way around, I don't have airbags thank god('89 T/C)! I put new shocks in already, but I don't like the ride. I just got the Napa shocks a few months back for about $15 a piece because it needed shocks, but I'm not crazy about the ride. I just want to do it right this time.

Yeah, you have an inexpensive replace job. DIY and it will cost $135 to do all four with good ol' OEM parts.

Good Luck,
GT6

Members online

No members online now.
Back