Santa didn't deliver these, FEDEX did!!

01lssport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Gotta love Chip Foose. All though I'm not sure if I like the 20's. I think the first time they rub they will be up for sale.

20s1.jpg

20s3.jpg

20s4.jpg

20s5.jpg

20s6.jpg

20s7.jpg

Those are one of the few rim styles I like as 20". I would go with 19" too but a lot of other 20s i see just look overly ghetto. I think they look great on your car man.

I think I would have went 19 up front and 20 in the rear...I don't typically like REALLY big wheels, but those look nice.

How have you noticed the ride changing?? I put 20's on my Avalanche, and I lost a lot of the comfort feel, but did gain in handling and traction. I have noticed that the tires catch a lot of the grooves in the road. I am running Hankook Ventus 285/50/20.

KC_Steve said:
How have you noticed the ride changing?? I put 20's on my Avalanche, and I lost a lot of the comfort feel, but did gain in handling and traction. I have noticed that the tires catch a lot of the grooves in the road. I am running Hankook Ventus 285/50/20.

Well, I have the EURO shocks on my LS so there wasn't alot of ride quality to begin with. You can feel bumps but its not a noticable difference, to me anyways. I'm running the NITTO NT555's 245/35ZR20's. I just had the car aligned a couple months ago. I've had the car up to 100 with no shaking or pulling, so overall I'm happy. Like I said before the first time it rubs the fenderwell, there gone.

Great, thanks for the info! I think they look great! I have a friend here locally that has a tire shop, so come spring I will be looking. I just put on a new set of Toyo Proxes to last me through the winter. The factory Michelins were used up at 33K....

That car looks very sharp!

I like what you did with the painted headlight frames and red emblems. Did you get the red emblems from LSKoncepts?

ToddG said:
That car looks very sharp!
I like what you did with the painted headlight frames and red emblems. Did you get the red emblems from LSKoncepts?

Those are the stock emblems. You can take your emblems off and paint them any color you want. Very easy to do. If you want detailed inst. just let me know.

Tyler,

The wheels look good! I agree though the LSE painted to match grille will look better.

GrayGhost1 said:
Tyler,

The wheels look good! I agree though the LSE painted to match grille will look better.

I'm very exited i'm getting a new one because mine had a fairly big chip in the paint. Maybe you can give it to Santa to drop off, LOL.

01lssport said:
Those are the stock emblems. You can take your emblems off and paint them any color you want. Very easy to do. If you want detailed inst. just let me know.

Yes, instructions for doing this would be great. Thanks for the generous offer. You can send me a PM if you like, or I can send you my regular email address -- whatever works for you.

Looks awesome I love those rims but I decieded to buy some on LSKoncepts, the ZE Forged rims instead. Looks good love the painted bezels and clear corners really brings the car together.

-Scott-

ohioLS said:
Looks awesome I love those rims but I decieded to buy some on LSKoncepts, the ZE Forged rims instead. Looks good love the painted bezels and clear corners really brings the car together.

-Scott-

This means war. J/K, what size tires were you planning on running?

that looks hot, wait till u have a full car load and youll get some rubing. but thats normal with any car.

Looks great.

20s with 245/35/20 tires rub a little in the back if there is 4 people in the car and you are going over some bumps quickly.

Usually I don't have more then 2 people in my car, so mine mostly doesn't rub.

Members online

Back