100000 miles on my LS. Pictures.

125k is a lot????

If I don't get 200k out of my cars, I consider them crap. If my LS doesn't hold up to that then I'm not replacing it with another one. I'll go back to an Acura. My integra and my TL both made it to 200k and their current owners are STILL driving them (the Integra smokes a bit though).

Oh...2000 LS with 117k on it, A/C clutch went out. Other than that, no issues.

Nice looking ride! Gives me something to work towards. :) Did you have to do anything special to fit the 20's under it?? I have a set of 20's on my Avalanche, and would like to put a set on the LS in the spring.

Steve

Nope, it fits right on, but you have to use 245/35/20 tires, anything bigger rubs.

Great info to have... that is what I was needing to know. I have a buddy who has a tire shop, so I will have to price some out.

Thanks,
Steve

damn son, if you where at 100K back in dec of 05, how many miles do you have today?

Nice ride

Mine looks like that, same color 138k miles. I have original stuff no mods. A V8 would be nice!

I just joined the 100,000 mile club too. Mine turned 100k while taking the family to church for bible study last night.

That's funny you used to be dubed ls and now your dubless hah. I def agree with bmx, I like the new look of it

Artur - you must be getting close to 200,000 by now!! :eek:

Still looks beautiful though

nvm - I replied to the last post on the first page LOL

Last edited:

Members online

Back