Roll Call

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I would like to get a sense of where the members of this chapter are.
Could everyone tell me the City and State they are in?

:steering Sacramento,Ca. But in three weeks....... Las Vegas:steering

I am for it, looks like you are the president of the central states chapter!!!

pepperman said:
I am for it, looks like you are the president of the central states chapter!!!
I'll gladly accept that position. Heck, everybody on the east coast gets all of the fun. I am going to work on getting something together in the coming six months down here in Houston. Lincolns and Cadillacs alike. If everyone is down for it, drop me a PM. I will start a tally.

:dancefool
Finally.........Viva Las Vegas​

1450157.jpg

Mulato you must, you just absolutely must post to the Guys thread!!! Click on the url under my signature and this HOTTIE smile!!! Nice pic!!! I'm going to go peep in your garage right now!

I'll be waiting!!

MsM8

GMAN said:
I'll gladly accept that position. Heck, everybody on the east coast gets all of the fun. I am going to work on getting something together in the coming six months down here in Houston. Lincolns and Cadillacs alike. If everyone is down for it, drop me a PM. I will start a tally.

You Guys have Pepp, Gman, Quick LS and Mulato! I'm moving! Sure wish I could make it, sounds like fun!!! I'd also like to add that ENTIRE group to the collection of LVC skilled, HOT members to the HOTTIES in the Guys Guys Guys thread!!!

Get that pic in there Guys the url is below!
MsM8

MsM8tress said:
You Guys have Pepp, Gman, Quick LS and Mulato! I'm moving! Sure wish I could make it, sounds like fun!!! I'd also like to add that ENTIRE group to the collection of LVC skilled, HOT members to the HOTTIES in the Guys Guys Guys thread!!!

Get that pic in there Guys the url is below!
MsM8
When we have our first meet you are more than Welcome Debi :)

Lets post some pis so The Central states members can see what each other looks like, mine is in my avatar :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back