Just got my BMW repainted. Check it out.

HyeLifeLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello people.

My BMW was in a body shop for last 10 days getting a new paint job done. So I got it back yesterday and I am very pleased with the results. I changed a lot of parts, such as, moldings (still waiting on one), bumper plastic trims, the front lower spoiler, fog lights, grilles, handles, sunroof seals, and other little things like the licence plate lights and the wiper grilles.

The paint is the original color called Dolphine Metallic. I haven't done the final waxing and haven't cleaned the car properly yet, but I could not wait to share some pictures.

Enjoy

DSC03287.JPG

DSC03288.JPG

DSC03295.JPG

DSC03293.JPG

b.JPG

d.JPG

f.JPG

g.JPG

I own this BMW and I own an LS, so they are related.

Thanks though.
Lead Foot said:
Don't know how it's LS related, but looking good man!

HyeLifeLS said:
I own this BMW and I own an LS, so they are related.

Thanks though.

Yes, I knew that ... I was being a bit sarchastic, :p ... but I do like the older "square" BMWs. I had a like new '83 320 (back in '84) ... cool little car.

Nice E30 This is my first post as Im a BMW man myself. I recently purchased on 02 LSE in Sliver Birch with only 25k.

Just Sold Mine

I just sold my 1986 325 to a good friend in need of transport. I Love the E-30's. It was my second one, headers, cold air kit, cam, lowered, chipped. Not bad for 6 cylinder with 197,000 miles on the clock. My next bimmer will be an M///. Yours looks great. BMW and Lincoln, very complimentary cars to have in ones stable.

I like it alot. Any luck figuring out if you'll ever be able to modify the wheel well to add a drop?

I love the Lincoln I bought but Im waiting to find the right E46 M3 to replace my E36 I recently sold. I will start a new thread for the Lincoln once I get some clean car pics. Hers the E36 I sold to a buddy of mine.

todd 112.JPG

//M-zilla said:
I love the Lincoln I bought but Im waiting to find the right E46 M3 to replace my E36 I recently sold. I will start a new thread for the Lincoln once I get some clean car pics. Hers the E36 I sold to a buddy of mine.

That's what I'm talkin'bout! Nice, very nice! :D

Im the owner of an E30 aswell. I own a 1985 BMW 318i. It actually is more fun to drive then the LS probably because its a 5spd manual.

I don't know about dropping it yet, I know that I will have a lot of problems with a drop because of the off set of my rims, they sit kind of out. I just don't want to make this car undriveable... And plus with that new lip in the front I would have to watch out for every driveway. It would look really nice though. Maybe later I'll get mad and I'll drop it:gr_devil:

KD00LS said:
I like it alot. Any luck figuring out if you'll ever be able to modify the wheel well to add a drop?

Man.. you tell me about it, mine is manual too. Wish my LS was that fun to drive. Although the LS handles better.

whatsupadrian said:
Im the owner of an E30 aswell. I own a 1985 BMW 318i. It actually is more fun to drive then the LS probably because its a 5spd manual.

I don't know if you guys noticed from the pictures, there are 3 more BMWs in my parking. There is a black 02 330i auto on 19s, a silver 03 530i manual and a black 87 528i auto (the last two owned by the same person).

Tasty Tasty Tasty......ummm LVCnB.

Very nice Babe! Umm do I see a new pic on Guys with that Hottie, Hottie?

MsM8

HyeLifeLS said:
//M-zilla, that's a beautiful e36 man.. Why did you sell it??
I had a friend of mine that is a BMW technician that had been wanting to buy it from me for the last year and a half. I owned the car for over 5 years and was wanting to get a new M3 when i got side tracked and purchased a G35 coupe that I also sold. The M3 is a Dinan Stage 5 M3. My buddy is currently putting a 6 speed out of a Z4 into it with a set of 3.73 gears to match and yep i miss it. Im waiting for the right E46 M3 in Alpine white with red leather to come along.

More Pictures

I took some new pictures today. I still don't have the left door plastic trim and the rear bumper's right trim. Will get it in couple of days.

aaa.JPG

aaaaa.JPG

aaaa.JPG

aaaaaa.JPG

aaaaaaa.JPG

aaaaaaaa.JPG

aaaaaaaaaa.JPG

aaaaaaaaaaa.JPG

aaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG

The second set of pictures is better; it's too dark in the first to show off the new paint. Very nice!

Thats a sweet BMW. I have a 88 M5 that I am working on over the winter with a BMW mechanic (friend). We bought the M5 in bad shape along with a blown E46 M3 motor from a salvage yard. We are stuffing the E46 motor in with a stand alone computer to run the motor. Its the same color as your car and we will be doing a lot of body work to it but keeping it the same color. Will post pics once we have it somewhat finished. Keep up the nice work!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back