my flowmasters for sale and other ?'s!

sho89mtx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my 2 american thunder 40 series 2.5" mufflers with chrome tips to return my car back to a stock sound. Since I have a custom 2.5" exhaust system now, will any 2.5" muffler fit? ALso what would be the quiest sounding muffler that gets the best gas mileage? The reason I ask is because I'll be selling my car and the main demographic which buy these cars are old guys and an old guy would never set foot in my car if he started it up and heard it from a block away and want to be able to sell it to a wider range of people :)

Oval Dynomax Ultra Flows are very quiet and are a straight through design, they flow better than the Super Turbos.

you mite be wrong on whos buying these cars.
Old guys would more likly to buy a new Lincolns
me at 37 dont want a car that will drone inside.

super turbos would be your best choice, you still will get better mileage over stock, and besides straight through design sucks, you will want to kill your self at 1600-2100rpm because of the drone.

sho89mtx said:
I'm selling my 2 american thunder 40 series 2.5" mufflers with chrome tips to return my car back to a stock sound. Since I have a custom 2.5" exhaust system now, will any 2.5" muffler fit? ALso what would be the quiest sounding muffler that gets the best gas mileage? The reason I ask is because I'll be selling my car and the main demographic which buy these cars are old guys and an old guy would never set foot in my car if he started it up and heard it from a block away and want to be able to sell it to a wider range of people :)

I am south of you. I would be interested in your mark, so you wont have to sell it to an old guy. Drop me a line, let's talk.

Members online

No members online now.
Back