Next Car Poll

I never plan that far in the future. By the time I change cars (hopefully after 2013) the car market will be different and my needs may be different.

I've always bought my cars used and kept them until they had between 240,000 and 280,000 miles. My 2000 LS is at 78,000 so at my current rate of driving that's at least another 8 or 9 years.

Here's one probably nobody saw coming. Volkswagon Phaeton. V-12....420 hp....0-60 5.7 sec. All while riding in absolute luxury. First model year was 2004, so will have to wait a few years for the used prices to come down.

I'm saving now to have a sizable down on an BMW M5, either 06 or 07. Even though i still love my lincoln.

I dont know why but I really dont like the BWM's M3's. My friend has one and im not really in to it. I dont like the interior. Pherhaps I missed something while driving the heck out it? I guess I need a car thats more luxurious that it is "sportier".

lexdiamondz10304 said:
I dont know why but I really dont like the BWM's M3's. My friend has one and im not really in to it. I dont like the interior. Pherhaps I missed something while driving the heck out it? I guess I need a car thats more luxurious that it is "sportier".

Jaguar XJR I am telling you my man trust me go to your local Jaguar dealer and scope one out, one of the best fit and finish interior wise you will ever see. And the rest of the car is a beauty too!

-Scott-

Don't like the M3 (which I personally would buy after I drove it for 10 minutes) try a CL600 2005, V12 twin turbo, 493hp, I drove one, it takes off like a jet and rides like a yacht just with good handling.

Well a BMW would be sweet...an M3 most likely but I think i'm gonna have to go with good old American muscle so i think i'm gonna go with the Shelby Mustang or Eleanor. I've always been a mustang guy myself so we'll see what happens. I mean I did pick my 03 LS V8 over the 05 mustang GT. Its definitely still in the air.

Members online

No members online now.
Back