LSE Body kit

StealthLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok I was the unfortunate one to buy the 03 LS when they decided to not have the LSE kit. Anyway, I want to purchase the LSE body kit but LSK only has the one for 00-02. I'm sure the 04 LSE kit will fit my 03 but I don't think I can get it through anyone but Ford. Any suggestions? :Bang

StealthLS said:
Ok I was the unfortunate one to buy the 03 LS when they decided to not have the LSE kit. Anyway, I want to purchase the LSE body kit but LSK only has the one for 00-02. I'm sure the 04 LSE kit will fit my 03 but I don't think I can get it through anyone but Ford. Any suggestions? :Bang
Shoot me an email or PM. I have the insight on the 04 and up LSE body kits. I just haven't posted them yet due to my new website release.

GrayGhost1 said:
Shoot me an email or PM. I have the insight on the 04 and up LSE body kits. I just haven't posted them yet due to my new website release.
Will the LSE kits fit 02's and older as well?? :L

GrayGhost1 said:

will this work on 03 or just 04+?

gt95coupe said:
Will the LSE kits fit 02's and older as well?? :L
The kits I have on my website now will fit any 2000-2002 Lincoln LS. They will not fit the 2003 and up LS without major modification.

beaups said:
will this work on 03 or just 04+?
Yes. The 2003 has the same mounting points as the 2003 - 2006. Lincoln did not re-introduce the LSE until 2004. The LSE was first introduced in 2002 but went away with the new and improved 2003 LS.

ok thanks ken. If you can give me a lead on getting that kit for my 03 that would be great. I'll get in touch with you via email or PM. Thanks again

Members online

No members online now.
Back