LOOKING FOR CHROME---(wheels)

terry_jones84

LVC Member
Reaction score
driving thur the city yesterday, was at a red light, and seen this black mark 8coming up from the right, he hit the green light so i never got a good look at the wheels, but they were chrome thou. i have the factory alloy's on mine 95 mark, and they clean up like new, anyway has anyone got any pic's of some mark 8's with chrome, thanks

tj

ask you shall recieve

Mark_8bigger.jpg

hook.jpg

Could you tell if they were stock size or not? Here's a couple of aftermarket pics...

RedLSC133.gif

MyLSC6.gif

MarkOfDeath said:
ask you shall recieve

nice!!!!! thanks, still looking for more, hoping to see some black ones, most marks i see around here have the factory wheels !!!!!!!! don't get me wrong i like the alloy's, but then i seen this black mark, i may go chrome! need to see more pic's, thanks :Bang :L

tj

What brand of wheels are these? They look very similar to my OZ's.

RedLSC133.gif

I wish I knew, I have a tendency to 'collect' pics of peoples nice car's; but I forget to put the info about them... Doh! I'll see what I can find though...

GrayGhost1 said:

RedLSC133.gif
[/QUOTE

yes, they were 16, pretty sure, i was fairly close, i like the chrome on the red mark also, looks good!!!!!

PioneerCrazed said:
I wish I knew, I have a tendency to 'collect' pics of peoples nice car's; but I forget to put the info about them... Doh! I'll see what I can find though...
thanks pioneercrazed, and the money order is in the mail, lol

hoping you can find me some pic of a few black marks 8's

:wave

GrayGhost1 said:

RedLSC133.gif

I checked back and he said they were from Sears for 125 a piece, not bad!

Terry, here you go! Just click to enlarge...
The first 3 pics are 16" rims, the rest are mostly 17"...

th_park012.jpg

th_park008.jpg

th_carwoods021.jpg

th_MVC-008X.jpg

th_MVC-005X.jpg

th_MVC-007X.jpg

th_Mdnitedrftr-3.jpg

th_Mdnitedrftr-2-1.jpg

th_LMSNEWTAG3_jpg.jpg

th_lowered_jpg.jpg

th_georgecar003.jpg

th_dereck_jpg.jpg

th_blackmarkviii2_f.jpg

th_burnout1small_jpg.jpg

th_blackmarkviii1_f.jpg

th_adam1_jpg.jpg

th_adam2_jpg-1.jpg

th_500067_43_full.jpg

th_y2ktag26_jpg.jpg

th_Mdnitedrftr-1.jpg

Double Post... :Bang Since we're talking about wheels I'd like to put my vote in on what I believe would make a nice set. Brad (Cudaz101) sells these 18x8s now for 180 free shipping a piece. If anyone has these, please show!

044.jpg

The Kandy VIII is the bomb! Is that car for real, or is it a photoshop? If it's real who's is it?

PioneerCrazed said:
The Kandy VIII is the bomb! Is that car for real, or is it a photoshop? If it's real who's is it?

The guy that owns that car is named Mike. That color is the color he painted the car, but like Geno said he added the flames and wheels and such. I have not seen the car in person, but the guy is thinkin about selling it.....last I talked to him on AIM.

Here is a few pix of a green Mark with 18's on it.....
:Beer

rollinbrmtn.jpg

assassinVIIIor2.jpg

rollin_in.jpg

mycar.jpg

mycar5.jpg

markbear1.jpg

markbear.jpg

draggin3.jpg

well, i just got back on here, from last night, i was hoping to see some chrome on some black mark 8's, AND DID!!!! thanks to all, that posted,
i seen a set i like alittle hight the 180.00, 800.00 all the way around. but should get some back on my factory wheels thou, anyway if i ever figure out how to put the pic's up, but i do know this, I AM GOING CHROME!!!!!!!!!!!

:yourock: EVERY DAMM ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr_hail: LOL

terry_jones84 said:
well, i just got back on here, from last night, i was hoping to see some chrome on some black mark 8's, AND DID!!!! thanks to all, that posted,
i seen a set i like alittle hight the 180.00, 800.00 all the way around. but should get some back on my factory wheels thou, anyway if i ever figure out how to put the pic's up, but i do know this, I AM GOING CHROME!!!!!!!!!!!

:yourock: EVERY DAMM ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr_hail: LOL
Ok, I just found out what my mark VIII would look like with some awesome wheels and you sold me big time! that looks incredible!

bullet1_jpg.jpg

Go To Ebay......look For Thunderbird Rims...more Of A Selection

ONEBADMK8 said:
Call me up, we still have them on sale.

you will probably get a call this winter - my car is going into storage soon, so I am easing off on the mods until next season :(

Members online

Back