Magnaflow Performance exhaust even lower!

Well I'm finally back, sorry I haven't contacted you but I was still hoping
to get a timeline on when I would recieve the exhaust if I orderded.
I noticed several reports of a month to six months. Any info?

how about some exhaust sound clips guys something that will make me shiver, I have heard all this noise for a while and havn't heard any clips, please,please,please,with candy paint on top.. :N

Updates...?

any word on whether or not these exhausts are still avaliable? i'm actually quite interested in ordering one as well as long as i donthave to wait months to get my exhaust... any word??

Thanks,
Josh

:Beer it's a beautiful thing... everyones got a magnaflow exhaust

:invasion:

:wrench I got mine today. Unfortunately, I'm heading out of town for a bit and won't be able to install it until I get back.

Hey guys i was wondering how long this price was going to go on, because i'm hoping to sell my aftermarket wheels tomorow and then jump on the offer but just incase i dont when is this offer going to end if its going to end at all? :Beer

Thanks,
Josh

count me in...

i want one, just i dunno much about exhaust or cars for that matter. i DO NOT WANT some bull:q:q:q:q honda civic type deal. i am aiming for more along the lines of a infiniti G35 type exhaust. in other words in mu usual driving i dont wanna hear the exhaust, but when i get on it then id like to hear a reasonable roar, but not like straight pipes or anything lol. anyone have some sounds clips?

thanks!

someone said they were gonna post a vid of the clip, but now all the threads are wiped out. bump for a sound clip baby.

Members online

No members online now.
Back