Magnaflow Performance exhaust even lower!

chr0me

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i spoke with the sales rep over @ http://www.hottexhaust.com and the managed to lower the price to 519.61 shipped, heres the lincoln heres the link

http://www.hottexhaust.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=15710

and the promotion code is lincvscadi if ya havent bought it already heres a chance to get it at a better price.... :dancefool john from hottexhaust.com is a great person to deal with, i will definatly be returning.

didd you ask about a possible group buy, would that be the lowest with say 10 people?

Motts said:
didd you ask about a possible group buy, would that be the lowest with say 10 people?

i wasnt too sure about how many people would want to get into a groupbuy since a few had already gone into the 540 deal which is still a good price, but hey ill contact him for a group buy for 10 and see how low they can go, great idea

Do they have any for a 2000 with bumper cut outs

What does the LS6 sound like? Does it sound like a ricer or more european sound? Does anyone have any sound/video clips of a 6 banger with the magna flows? Thanks for the info Danny :L

Any status on a group buy price? If not, how long is that promo code going to be good for?

How does the borla exhaust hold up to the Magnaflow?

Arguably...
(1) Deeper, throatier sound.
(2) Better fit.
(3) Typically a third more expensive.

(Seems like I heard that they're not making Borla Cat-backs for later model LS's.)

bill5 said:
Arguably...
(1) Deeper, throatier sound.
(2) Better fit.
(3) Typically a third more expensive.

(Seems like I heard that they're not making Borla Cat-backs for later model LS's.)
Bill,

I think you need to come to Knoxville so we can have a Borla vs Magnaflow sound off!

Bill,

I think you need to come to Knoxville so we can have a Borla vs Magnaflow sound off!

Sounds like as good a reason as any. Always looking for an excuse to head east. I'll give you a heads up the next time I'm coming that way :)

bill5 said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised. I read somewhere (here or LLSOC) that Magnaflow looked into making a system for the '03 and newer LSes, but wound up dropping the idea because the gains weren't enough to justify the cost of the kits. Apparently, the newer LSes have rather free-flowing exhausts.

I finally got the word back for the group deal of 10 from John over at hottexhaust.com
and he said they can do it for $499.80 Shipped

lets start a list... :wave

Put me down for the group buy if it goes through

02LS :D Ive been looking around and almost paid 650 for it!, good thing I came here first.

Jay

Count me in also!

chr0me said:
I finally got the word back for the group deal of 10 from John over at hottexhaust.com
and he said they can do it for $499.80 Shipped

lets start a list... :wave

I need one too. what do I need to do and how long will it take to recieve the system.
I an taking a trip and on't want it showing up while I'm gone.

Members online

No members online now.
Back