Looks like I might be joining the darkside....... :)

Blackout

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I'm looking for a new car since I totalled the Mark VIII *RIP* so what am I looking for you ask? Well I wish I had the money to be looking at a Mark VIII but I do not. So I'm looking for the next best thing.....a Mark VII! It looks like I will be getting a 1992 Mark VII LSC. All I need to do is take it for a drive and see what I think and I should be back in business!

good luck with the test drive hope everything else works out for you. you mentioned the darkside, i thought you where going to buy a toyota or something... hahaha!

Hell from a Mark VIII to a Mark VII... I thought I joined the dark side when I sold my Mark VII to by my 95 Mark VIII...

I thought maybe you were going Rice or something like that...

ONEBADMK8 said:
You do realize how cheap the VIII's are right?
Yeah but considering the least expensive one I managed to find was one from Philly with a bad engine and trans or something like that for $1200. But as you know Geno I was planning on coming up to your place to get that 3rd cat taken off and that was only going to cost $125. But I have had no free money for the past few months because all my money was going towards my new tranny for my Mark VIII but once that got totalled the money I had saved up is the money I have to spend for a new car. But also considering that I had a Mark VII LSC before and Katshot aka Dad bought a crashed Mark VII so we have enough spare parts to make a new Mark VII damn near. This isn't going to be a long term car from what I see. Because eventually I will be getting a 95-96 Mark VIII LSC

My friend Ty just bought a near Mint black on black 94 for $3400.00 with History from the original owner. Id shop around. Dont get me wrong I LOVE the VII's too but you cant touch an VIII across the board.

I love the Mark VII. It's a great car with a decent engine. Lots more aftermarket performance engine stuff availible for those that the VIII, and cheaper to make it faster, too. The VII has always caught my eye, even as a young child. I was going to buy this 84' GTC with a 5.8 in it from a kid in Andover a couple of years ago. (It was legit if your wondering, he was the original owner with all of the receipts. I checked the whole thing out) He wanted was too much for it, IIRC like $8,000. It was in top shape, though. Some guy from Tewksbury ended taking it for just under that.

I was going to buy another Mark VII from a cousin's friend who had a nice body kit on it and lowered. He wanted only $4,000, but I ran out of cash from an previous engine build that I was going to drop into the VII. It also needed some work to run, since the gadgets and windows wouldn't work. It was a really nice one, too bad I missed out.

Just be sure to save for an engine swap...
:gr_devil:

iv seen a few 93 and 94 on ebay with low miles for like 3k and so
so why dont you try there :)

WTH... get both!
duo%20marks.jpg

There is nothing wrong with a Mark VII man, my friend had one for a while and thats why I bought my Mark VIII, I had to one up him!

Dern Humpus said:
man that thing is one riced out wonder.

Now all I gotta do is take out the 5.0 and drop in a lil 3 banger with a super loud exhaust pipe......Then I wont need the functional hood scoops anymore.

Members online

Back