Lip spoiler for sale!! $$

elchory1201

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
M3 STYLE TRUNK LIP SPOILER WING LINCOLN LS 2000-2004
I have ONLY one spoiler left and am asking $70.00 shipped, you can pay with PAYPAL or money order/cashiers check, thanks

LSLip.jpg

elchory1201 said:
M3 STYLE TRUNK LIP SPOILER WING LINCOLN LS 2000-2004
I have ONLY one spoiler left and am asking $70.00 shipped, you can pay with PAYPAL or money order/cashiers check, thanks

Just had one on here that sold for 40. I would lower the price and it will sell imediately.

Good Luck
:Beer

re:

That seller is me!!! :) This is the last spoiler i have so i want 70.00 shipped NEXT DAY AIR SERVICE!!

dropped74 said:
Just had one on here that sold for 40. I would lower the price and it will sell imediately.

Good Luck

elchory1201 said:
That seller is me!!! :) This is the last spoiler i have so i want 70.00 shipped NEXT DAY AIR SERVICE!!

Gonna be kinda tough to get 70 for it when you just sold one for 40 don't you think.

Cheers and Good Luck

anyone have the one that goes down on the rear corners a little bit?? Its on the 2002 LSE V8's black.... dealer couldnt find the part number for me anyone have a clue what im talking about

SilverLS said:
anyone have the one that goes down on the rear corners a little bit?? Its on the 2002 LSE V8's black.... dealer couldnt find the part number for me anyone have a clue what im talking about
Are you talking about this one?

wwmerged.jpg

elchory1201 said:
GRAYGHOST_ How much for one of those?? Is it painted?
Price is $299.99 plus shipping and it's unpainted directly from Wings West.

elchory1201 - if that's the same spoiler as shown in that 1st pic, and it's similar to the 04+ LSE - I'll pay you $50 for it, because I don't want or need next day air service.

Post office Ground is fine with me, because it'll have to be shipped to Canada anyways if you sell it to me. Put it into a slim box, and let me know what shipping charges to N0K1X0 (Sebringville Ontario) will be.

re:

Kevin,The first pic is an actual picture of the spoiler but the best i can do is $50.00 + 10.00 shipping, let me know...

Kevin said:
elchory1201 - if that's the same spoiler as shown in that 1st pic, and it's similar to the 04+ LSE - I'll pay you $50 for it, because I don't want or need next day air service.

Post office Ground is fine with me, because it'll have to be shipped to Canada anyways if you sell it to me. Put it into a slim box, and let me know what shipping charges to N0K1X0 (Sebringville Ontario) will be.

elchory1201 said:
Kevin,The first pic is an actual picture of the spoiler but the best i can do is $50.00 + 10.00 shipping, let me know...

Works for me.

PM on the way.

dropped74 said:

Good Luck

He never sold it to me. If this was e-bay he would get a negative rating on this deal. :bash: E-mails were not responded to, he saw the price on e-bay and decided that $40 was too low, I guess. Lets just say I don't want to buy something from him.

Midas78 said:
He never sold it to me. If this was e-bay he would get a negative rating on this deal. :bash: E-mails were not responded to, he saw the price on e-bay and decided that $40 was too low, I guess. Lets just say I don't want to buy something from him.

is it still 4 sale?

LS Lip Spoiler

I went to the website to purchase the lip spoiler. I chose not to have it painted, cause I can do that myself (used to be a painter). Going through to the check out, the description was for a lighted spoiler. I did not go through with the transation. Price went up to $198.00 after shipping was included.
I am wary about spending that much money on something that is mislabled.

Members online

No members online now.
Back