New profile posts

I own one of the infamous 2002 Blackwoods and I’ve had the same issue with the air suspension, along with several other issues. I had the suspension removed about 2 years ago, and have been driving with no suspension at all since then. I’ve read posts on here that people have found the replacement parts for as little as $480?? The lowest price I’ve found has been over $1000. Can someone help??
04-Sport-LS......I just happened to see your in the greater Lake Erie area.....So what would that area be?......I live in Elyria, right next to North Ridgeville
I have this check engine light. I got the codes, P0755, P0705 and P0708. I am trying to get my Lincoln registered. I want to know, what parts I need to replace, to fix the transmission, to clear all of these codes. I am a backyard mechanic.
Too All - Looking for a Blend Door Actuator for my 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII - and/or Repair/Replacement item - Used, Reman, any as long as it works - Everything else works great - Have owned for 23+ years

My EATC gave me a Code 03 or 030 - Does anybody know if this indicates a Blend Door Issue

Thank you - Have a great Day/Week and stay Healthy (Safe)
E-Mail: stewart-roy@comcast.net
NFTYCENT
NFTYCENT
What up fam I have some cam noise, 01 lincoln ls v8. I changed the secondary tensioners. Torque everything back to spek. I couldn't do the 90* degree turn on cap bolts without feeling like they would break. I started it up in everything ran great. 4 -5 minutes inn it started making What sounded like the cams got loose. Any help would be greatly appreciated
My 98 Lincoln Mark8 transmission was acting up, after 6 months. So, I did a transmission drain, magnet cleaned, and filter change. No change, slips in first gear and will not move, but it tries to move just a little while pushing on the gas. Is there a specific scanner tool brand and model#, that will tell me if it is the torque converter, solenoid or do I just have to tear down the whole transmission?
04_Sport_LS
04_Sport_LS
Sounds like a pump issue, or something let go internally. Other option is that the transmission range sensor may have failed, or needs a linkage adjustment.
howard just got your message I have a chrome grill I have kept since 2008 it is like brand new. --NO EYE BROWS AS YOU ASK FOR - JUST THE GRILL. COST IS $525 PLUS MAILING. SO IF YOU WANT IT i NEED YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN TALK. 954-720-0475 ANDREW.
Is that your convertible Mark VIII? That is nice looking!
Sonny Day Out
Sonny Day Out
Yes , that is my Convertible , Thank You , Sonny
AggieMKVIII
AggieMKVIII
I saw a picture of one in black. I have to say, I like the white.
Sonny Day Out
Sonny Day Out
I am glad you like it Craig ! I am sorry that I did not see this sooner ! Did you receive the message I sent to you yesterday 7/5/22 ??? Sonny
Aggie , I have complete Owners Manual for '97 Mark VIII ! Do you still want one ! Good Luck , Sonny
Sonny Day Out
Sonny Day Out
Craig , I do not do texting , My wife doe's , but she is not here ! I have three pictures of the Owner's Manual ! I want $ 25.00 plus shipping ! Call me at 757 420-1484 , if you are interested ! Elliot and I would like to find the article od sunroofs/moonroofs ! I called you , but your mailbox is full ! Sonny
AggieMKVIII
AggieMKVIII
I can call on Monday. Thanks.
AggieMKVIII
Hey guys I have a question don't know if anyone can help but how would I reset the values and cam I had to replace the timing chain teacher and I think I leafed the cam up to high in the bac is raised up or do I just tighten the can down with the brackes
Back