Submitted by: Quik LS
Removing the V8 Lincoln LS Air Cleaner Outlet pipe is one of the most common things you will have to do.
Most do it for to upgrade to a Cold Air Induction kit or for access the accessory belt, intake manifold, coils or spark plugs. This article is for the V8 Lincoln LS.
Air Cleaner Outlet Pipe -3.9L
1. Remove the engine appearance cover (6N030).
2. Disconnect the intake air temperature (IAT) sensor electrical connector.
3. Disconnect the full load breather hose (9P903).
4. Disconnect the idle air control valve inlet tube (9K617).
5. Remove the air cleaner outlet tube support nut and washer.
6. Loosen the hose clamp screws and remove the air cleaner outlet tube (9F805).
CAUTION: The air cleaner outlet tube should be securely sealed to prevent unmetered air from entering the engine.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Removing the Air Cleaner Outlet Pipe on the V8 Lincoln LS
Removing the V8 Lincoln LS Air Cleaner Outlet pipe to upgrade to a Cold Air Induction kit or for access the accessory belt, intake manifold, coils...
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!