Submitted by: Quik LS
Removing the Air Cleaner Outlet pipe is one of the most common things you will have to do.
Most do it for to upgrade to a Cold Air Induction kit or for access the accessory belt, intake manifold, coils or spark plugs.
Air Cleaner Outlet Pipe -3.0L
1. Disconnect the intake air temperature (IAT) sensor electrical connector.
2. Disconnect the aspirator hose from the air cleaner outlet tube (9F805).
3. Disconnect the positive crankcase ventilation hose (6853).
4. Loosen the hose clamp screws and remove the air cleaner outlet tube.
CAUTION: The air cleaner outlet tube should be securely sealed to prevent unmetered air from entering the engine.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Removing the Air Cleaner Outlet Pipe on the V6 Lincoln LS
Removing the Lincoln LS V6 Air Cleaner Outlet pipe to upgrade to a Cold Air Induction kit or for access the accessory belt, intake manifold, coils...
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!