Andrizzle
bearsfan39
bullschmidt
HDDave
SilverLS
Kowalski
Lincoln Luebbe
NickT88LSC

I need these 12 to PM me. I will give you my e-mail address. So you can send me the high res shots for the calendar. I also need you to pick a month. Priotiy goes to members with the most votes. You are listed in the order you finished.

Have you decided on cover shot? I know there was some talk about the MN meet photo on cover.

I asked Pektel to help with the cover shot. I have my hands full with doing the Lincoln LS and Mark VIII calendars. I am going to let Pete handle the cover. Seems everyone likes the MN meet pictures. Since he has pictures and can to the cover art and lettering. He is the "MAN".:cool:

The 12 members can also post a link to the image if they want.

Don't forget to pick a month.:)

To all the winners.

1.) I need those images ASAP. I can have the calendar ready in a matter os days.:)

2.) Don't forget to choose a month or two that you want. I am not telling who got what month. Safe it as a surprise for you guys.:)

I'll make sure to bring my camera in tomorrow so I can get the pic. The only pic I have right now is the photobucket one.

PM sent and possibly got the pic to you, took a guess at the email address.

Thumbs up to the other winners. It was nice to see 25 in the voting when it was looking for a while like we'd barely make 12.

I have 7 of the 12 images so far. Things go right, I could have the calendars for sale over the weekend.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back