Something wrong with site.

Sudokush

LVC Member
Reaction score
No matter what I do, anytime I click a link link in a thred it gives http 500 error or in other browser white screen, even on phone it does not work ive tried everything...

Most links in the old threads that link to other forum posts such as wheels lowering and audio thread have been broken for a couple years since they upgraded the site, newer links in newer threads should work though, if literally no links work then it's a problem on your end. The YouTube ones in the official LS video clip thread all work for me for reference.

No matter what I do, anytime I click a link link in a thred it gives http 500 error or in other browser white screen, even on phone it does not work ive tried everything...
Copy the link you are trying to access, then paste it on here.

If one of us can open it, then it's on your end.

Most links in the old threads that link to other forum posts such as wheels lowering and audio thread have been broken for a couple years since they upgraded the site, newer links in newer threads should work though, if literally no links work then it's a problem on your end. The YouTube ones in the official LS video clip thread all work for me for reference.
Thanks I found this out later that day. Forgive me new user excited to see what the threads have to offer cause I research everything and these cars are almost as bad as the 95 bmw 840 I have..eletrical wise.

Thanks I found this out later that day. Forgive me new user excited to see what the threads have to offer cause I research everything and these cars are almost as bad as the 95 bmw 840 I have..eletrical wise.
Ha! Ya I've always wanted a BMW, they're for sale cheap everywhere broken but I know they're expensive and hard to fix so I got a 2003 Lincoln instead even cheaper but did no research, they're just as bad. Got about 8k into my 1k car so far and it ain't worth 2k, I'm not a quitter, but I should be, lol! It's fun to drive though, and not my daily. Actually been sitting at my mechanics for about 2 years waiting on a new engine, hope I get it back soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back