RIP Doug Fraleigh (DLF)

I thought he sold his MK8 or something, never like this. Shock to say the least. Doug and I battled in the ET dept but took each other to higher places. RIP.

I'm truly saddened by his passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.

SORRY for your lose DONNA meet DOUG at Carilsle in 06 had many post with him over the time . as a fellow vet will hold his memory in HONOR. JD

I had talked to him about installing my Cobra intake. The Mark VIII community just lost one of its best members. RIP Doug.

Wow shocked, sad to hear and spooky as I just picked up a set of HID adaptor rings and thought I really have to put these to use. My last set :(

I was wondering where he was the other day. Not only was he very helpful and provided custom hard to find replacement parts but he was a cool person to talk with as well. Rip DLF.

Damn!

I remember DLF had offered me some sound advice before to some of my postings. I can only assume that he was an integral member to the small community of Mark VIII enthusiasts that is "Us" and offer my condolences to his family & friends.

We'll ride with him again. We will.

Wow awful news, really hate to hear this.. he was such a huge part of the mark viii world, and always so willing to help with advice and parts. He'd even work on your car if you were close enough. God bless you Doug, and although we never met personally, I will miss you man. RIP DLF, prayer to you and the family tonight :(

The silver lining is that his work and his advice will live on through the forums, and his legacy will live on to help and influence future mark enthusiasts for years and years to come. Godspeed sir

Last edited:
Very sad news. DLF was a very valuable member that will be missed for sure. RIP Doug

Doug was a genius with these cars, very meticulous, and one of the best guys around these Mark8 forums. I am speechless. He was just here. :frown: :'(

Members online

No members online now.
Back