Pioneer Navigation For Sale

speedracertjl

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just letting you know that I have available for sale the following...

Pioneer AVIC-D1 Double-din navigation Head Units $1475 Shipped !!

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_3151_218219118,00.html

Pioneer AVIC-N2 Flip-out Nav w/ DVD player $1675 Shipped !!

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_3151_192089333,00.html

These are brand new in the box,with a full 1yr. warranty
Shipping is included,insured, to 48 states

ALSO...until December 31st there is a $300 Pioneer mail-in rebate on either unit.If anyone is interested e-mail me at "speedracertjl@yahoo.com" or PM me on here with any questions.

I bought one of off speedracertjl about a week ago and its awesome. I cant wait install it into my LS. One thing you need to realize is that speedracer is a 110% authorized pioneer dealer so gettin a refund check back from them will not be a issue. Ebay items are usually re-conditioned items in new boxs, yeah they are just as nice but you sure as heck are not getting that $300 refund.

Think about it. $1475
-$300
Equals $1175 delivered to your door after the rebate

Thats a killer deal thats why I literally hoped all over it. Now comes install time!

-Scott-

Well, the way I look at is that someone will always have it cheaper and better than you. I get this all the time. If someone has it bigger and better well then buy from them. However, only buy from people you know and trust. That's my motto.

That's not a bad deal at all I wish i had the $$ for it if I did I would be all over it!!

Alright, I can take another $75 off either unit.That's the best I can do, sorry guys, wish I could do more.

I got mine here: Pioneer AVIC-D1 Works like a charm. Its a great unit and well worth the $$$.

Sorry Speedracer - dont mean to slam dunk your price. We all appreciate your efforts for th LVC members - but I have to point out the best for our members as well. Its nothing personal.

GrayGhost1 said:
Well, the way I look at is that someone will always have it cheaper and better than you. I get this all the time. If someone has it bigger and better well then buy from them. However, only buy from people you know and trust. That's my motto.
:I

GrayGhost1 said:

Excellent point Gray...and it's worth a few extra dollars to ensure you get good customer service. But I've dealt with the company I linked above. They were very good to work with.

2001LS8Sport said:
Excellent point Gray...and it's worth a few extra dollars to ensure you get good customer service. But I've dealt with the company I linked above. They were very good to work with.

Thats why I bought it from Speedracer, cause I trust him and his product.

-Scott-

ohioLS said:
Thats why I bought it from Speedracer, cause I trust him and his product.

-Scott-

And that's worth a lot of money to some. And should be to more people. I also believe in supporting those who are members here and other places I support. I almost regret posting that link. But they are a good company that has treated me well in the past.

Members online

No members online now.
Back