perforated seats?

sho89mtx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I read that the LSC's have perforated seats, what the heck does that mean? Does anyone have pics of their LSC seats so i can see what the big deal about them is?

thanks,
scott

They have little holes in them - I think this is for heated seats. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

No, it's just a design thing, heated seats or not. Perf'ed seats are the "sporty" look...

not when you live in fl and have a lincoln thats blk on blk , i recorded 163 in my car once durring july. i think the seat are like that just cuz lincoln can or for the heated seats like brentalan said.

well, it's supposed to help you sweat less, i am no making any vouches as to it's efficacy.

Its supposed to let your back breathe better, works great on German cars that have vinyl seats because it lets air come in and out easier. Somehow that translated to leather seats too, even though leather breathes more than vinyl because it is natural.

These days perf seats are for A/C seats, works very well.

i was always told perf' seats were for better breathing and also they slightly increased grip too prevent people from sliding in them,which i figured is why they are in most performance cars,
everything from dodge stealths mazda rx-7's to Bmw's and saab's use them or simiar style seats.

do they really work better? i dont know.

get an ice pick and make your own holes if you like,:bsflag:

j/k

mike

steve

sho89mtx said:
I read that the LSC's have perforated seats, what the heck does that mean? Does anyone have pics of their LSC seats so i can see what the big deal about them is?

thanks,
scott

Little tiny holes on the seat that lets your farts escape silently!

Members online

No members online now.
Back