Ken? Do you have the chrome grill on your site?

2006kmls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have the black plastic grill on my 05 and I saw an o6 drive by me today and that chrome grill just stands out. How much is it?

Question

Can I just use my chrome surround and a chrome insert? Do I have to have the outer ring a body color? Would chrome/chrome look ok?

Ken Motz said:
Can I just use my chrome surround and a chrome insert? Do I have to have the outer ring a body color? Would chrome/chrome look ok?

Hey, I have pics with the chrome top (not full surround) and chrome inserts in my photo garage, it really makes the front end stand out for less than $20 (on e-bay).

You could even paint the black inner grill (teeth-only) part chrome or silver before putting the inserts on to take away any of the black plastic look.

Ken Motz said:
If you have the 2003-2005 Lincoln LS grille that has the chrome all the way around the black waterfall then you might be able to use it. However, not all of those grilles can be used since it's a one piece grille. If you are lucky and can find a two piece grille then you can remove the black center and insert the chrome center from the 2004-2006 LSE grille. Do a search on here and I explain how to do that.

All CHROME babyy :D

All Chrome 2 (Small).jpg

All Chrome (Small).jpg

Members online

Back