Indianapolis Mk8 Mechanic?

No longer doing any real tuning on cars. Still has a garage, although it has moved... But when I called him, he was doing heating & air. He says he can still do a few things, but admitted that business in upgrading cars has been really slow & has almost driven him out of the business all together. Just a friendly FYI from a fellow Indy resident looking for the same thing... A local Indianapolis Lincoln Mechanic. Good luck... let me know if you find one. Please & thank you. :cool:

No longer doing any real tuning on cars. Still has a garage, although it has moved... But when I called him, he was doing heating & air. He says he can still do a few things, but admitted that business in upgrading cars has been really slow & has almost driven him out of the business all together. Just a friendly FYI from a fellow Indy resident looking for the same thing... A local Indianapolis Lincoln Mechanic. Good luck... let me know if you find one. Please & thank you. :cool:

Atleast that's what I took from our conversation. I still have yet to follow up... simply because I can't afford to do anything I want to yet anyways since the wife and I had the twins this year. So if I have spoken out of turn, please do not hold it against me, I was just trying to help a fellow hoosier handle his Lincoln mechanic need issues. Wasn't trying to bury anyone... I have no idea to the quality of BCA's work.

Members online

Back