I got it up for the first time this month!!!!

Evian

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
No, it isn't that! You nasty boy or girl! I mean my front end is finally where it is suppose to be, thanks to all of you. My front suspension airbags were leaking and I went to the junkyard and located a pair from a Mark VIII with low miles. I want to thank all the people who helped me with this. Especially those who informed me of how easy it was to remove and install and those who informed me on how to reinstall the air line hose once I had it removed. Thanks! I love forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total cost to replace both bags $42. Total time to install 1 hour, with the tools at hands reach 30 minutes. :wave :wrench

Evian said:
No, it isn't that! You nasty boy or girl! I mean my front end is finally where it is suppose to be, thanks to all of you. My front suspension airbags were leaking and I went to the junkyard and located a pair from a Mark VIII with low miles. I want to thank all the people who helped me with this. Especially those who informed me of how easy it was to remove and install and those who informed me on how to reinstall the air line hose once I had it removed. Thanks! I love forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total cost to replace both bags $42. Total time to install 1 hour, with the tools at hands reach 30 minutes. :wave :wrench

haha, i was thinking you were talking about the suspension anyways....i think my mind is warped in the other direction LOL :)

Members online

Back