Cold Air Intake System for 2000-2002 Lincoln LS

G

GrayGhost1

Contact seller
I'm cleaning out my garage and I've got an extra first generation CAI system that was originally sold by LLSOC. It has been used but is in great shape. It fits the V8 only. Installation is very easy and not to mention the HP gain. You get all that is pictured below which has a 2 piece tube, all couplers and clamps, velocity stack and green filter. Price is $375 shipped.

I also have the another system just like this one but it does not have the velocity stack. I'll sell it for $275 shipped. Or if you want both systems I'll sell them for $600 shipped.

pics.jpg

GrayGhost1 said:
I'm cleaning out my garage and I've got an extra first generation CAI system that was originally sold by LLSOC. It has been used but is in great shape. It fits the V8 only. Installation is very easy and not to mention the HP gain. You get all that is pictured below which has a 2 piece tube, all couplers and clamps, velocity stack and green filter. Price is $375 shipped.

I also have the another system just like this one but it does not have the velocity stack. I'll sell it for $275 shipped. Or if you want both systems I'll sell them for $600 shipped.

pics.jpg
Still for sale?, please pm me

The one in this thread is the original two piece version that was sold by LLSOC about 3 years ago. It is not longer being made. The one piece versions I sell on my website are stainless and aluminum. There would be no difference in performance other than cost and aesthetics.

Members online

No members online now.
Back