Checking intrest! Parting out 2001 LS sport!

the car has 92,7?? miles on it. Looks like it was very well maintained. Many new parts on it. The car was parked when it got hit so all the bags are still good. Let me know it you want anything.

this piece do you have it ?

IMG00154-20101011-1908.jpg

Ok, guys, anyone else need anything? I would hate to see so many good parts go to waste!

Stallone81- your parts shipped today.
Bearsfan- I just sent you a total for shipping. Will send it out as soon as I get payment.

LAST CALL on parts guys! Pulling motorand trans in the next week so get your parts while i still have them

some of the parts i still have

sst shifter, transmission, rear seat, center consol, air bags, all windows, pass. side seat track, driver side seat back ans other misc. stuff

Stallone81- no problem! Let me know if you want that sst shifter before it goes to the scrap yard.

2000ls- sorry center console is sold

Do you have one of those little chrome pieces that attach to the front air vent handles?

Also - the plastic plug that holds the front driver-side plastic strut cover in place.

Thanks.

Do you have one of those little chrome pieces that attach to the front air vent handles?

Also - the plastic plug that holds the front driver-side plastic strut cover in place.

Thanks.

I should have both of those. Let me know what you want to work out on them.

do you have the cover thats under the steering wheel like where your feet go i guess it would be called the kick panel idk... its the piece where the fuel and trunk opener is attached to give me price shipped to 33018

When you open the trunk, the plastic piece right inside that goes over the lock assy and goes from side to side. It is a trim piece. Mine has broken clips and when it falls the trunk open beeping drives me nutz!

Members online

Back