Been a While! My New Caddy!

eots44

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well hey guys! It's been a long time since I was last here, I'm sure there are many new guys I don't know, but for those of you who know me, I traded the Buick I bought a year ago for a 2007 DTS. Finally got my DTS lol! It was a great car that Buick, and I got a good 20,000 miles out of it but the exhaust had completely rusted off at the flange. I was just too bad to weld back up and I wasn't putting that kind of money into it. This is the DTS I bought. 2007 Luxury II I believe, 88,000 miles in White Lightning. I absolutely love it. Still have the CTS, and not much has changed with it, the O2 sensor is bad, but that's typical lol. image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Beautiful car! Looks like the previous owners kept it very clean and in good condition.

Any current or future plans for it?

Thanks! Yeah it was one of the cleanest I've ever come across. One owner meticulously serviced by Cadillac it's whole life. The price was just way too good to walk away. As for plans I don't think I'll be making very many changes to it, I might look into swapping the speakers for the Bose speakers, but nothing for now.

Some more pics...

Just posting some more shots I took. I'm really starting to love this color! It's drop dead gorgeous!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So how are things going with the car? :)
Hey! Sorry I didn't see this I haven't been around, looks like things have changed since I was last here. Anyway, the DTS has been a blast to own! I still absolutely love the car! It's been problem free so far, although I may have to replace a hub (common on these) and I put a new set of tires on it.

Members online

Back