Another busy Weekend!!!)PICS(

To paint or not to paint that is the question?

• Total voters

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok So I got my compressor and I got some free time so I started Painting stuff FINALLY!!!!!!!
So let me know what you guys think

I also need some input should I get the bottles Airbrushed with some Cobalt BLue flames with some skulls and some Lincoln Emblems in them??? I am trying to find someone who can do it around here....so if anyone know anyone in the greater orlando area let me know(Dont think anyone here is from orlando)

Also thanks To 01lssport I will have my intake this week (tues) So I will have that also and will put some pics of that up also!

Thanks again man

too bottles.jpg

twin bottles.jpg

Under hood.jpg

valve cover.jpg

vette is my mothers!! Now you know why she calls my car a grandpa's car!!!

Yeah I am going to paint the grille and the black plastic where the outdoor temp sensor is too.....
I cant paint my headlights I have the black glue and I cant get the apart....(unless there is away to cut away the glue!)

vette is my mothers!! Now you know why she calls my car a grandpa's car!!!

Lemme get this straight.... You drive a Lincoln, but your Mom drives a Vette??

I want to party with your Mom!!! Nothing is hotter than a chick in a Vette!

I dont think my father would like that LOL j/k Yeah its funny she had a 99 mustang gt she traded it in for a 2002 gt convt. anf then they went looking for gto's but she just could not get over the matching interior she didnt want purple gauge and seats!!! EWWWW!!!! So then they went to the Lincoln and she said NOPE its an old mans car then she got the vette and about 3 months later I was at the lincoln dealership to get my LS and she tells me Im driving an old mans car and on the way home we saw a younger guy driving an ls and some old guy pulled up next to us in his Vette!!! LOL she couldnt think of anything more to say....
N E WAZ Im am about to start the compressor back up so Ill post some more picks thanks guys

when i redo the meet over her in florida, tell your mom she is invited! with the vette of course... lol. that is cool your mom has a vette bro tell her good luck with it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back