2001 Lincoln LS V6 Manual

clem151

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2001 Lincoln LS V6 Manual

Ultra rare 2001 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed manual. Only 400 made in the 2001 model year. The manual transmission was only made from 2000 to 2002.

Dark grey with black interior

Only 78,000 miles

Runs great

Heated leather seats

Interior in great shape, recently detailed

Includes Michelin Alpin Sport snow tires mounted on LS-specific 16" wheels as well as the factory original 17" wheels with Continental tires

Problems:

Moonroof stuck closed
ABS light is on. I am picking up a new front-right wheel speed sensor (confirmed the problem with an NGS)
Has some scratches and a few minor dents from living in the city

Recent work:

6 new coil packs (a common problem with these cars, replaced at a value of $1200)
New spark plugs
New fuel filter, trans fluid changed

PM for more info/pics

Asking $7500 or best

ls1.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC00010a.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01598.jpg

Interested in the Lincoln LS

Hi. I found your listing on the LVC forum website and am interested in the car. I have been looking for one for some time. Is the car still available? It is everything I am looking for except I'm looking for jet black. Is this a sport or LSE edition? Also, does it have the 6 disk CD Changer? I'm located in Minnesota and would be interested in driving the 6-8 hours down to Chicago to pick up the vehicle. Sounds like there is some work with the sunroof, etc. What would be an agreeable price if I drive down to pick up the vehicle and fix the sunroof, etc?

Members online

No members online now.
Back